Chapter 36...

Jack's POV:

I didn't know that I said that.

I didn't mean too.

I knew I screwed up.

I knew that she wouldn't let me back in.

But..

She did.

Which is amazing.

I think she knew I didn't mean it.

But it just brought the memories back.

But I'm going to make it up to her.

And by this I'm going to do my best to challenge her.

Because that's the only thing that will cheer her up and make something happen at the moment without her getting upset or stressed out about it.

So I worked harder on the trio to make sure it was the best it can be.

Ben and Daniel aren't bad dancers.

But their not Megan or Lexi or myself.

But good enough.

--___--___--

"Let's get this over and done with because the competition is this Sunday so we only got 2 days to practice. Coin toss to see who goes first?" Megan asked.

We're in studio A for the dance off.

We agreed and did a coin toss causing my trio to go first.

We make our way to the middle of the studio with the team and some other dancers around the side.

"Let's do it!" I shout to my team. Then I turn to Megan and smile. "Your going down smeghead!"

"In your dreams hypocrite!" She shouts back, smiles and winks.

I quickly run and give her a peck on the cheek while turning our music on by the stereo behind her.

I run to my spot and we dance our hearts out.

Every now and then I look in the corner of my eye to see Megan staring at me the whole time with her arm across her chest and a smirk on her face.

I also give her a wink every now and then.

It's called how to do a dance off.

Be intimidating!

But obviously it doesn't work on Megan.

She isn't intimidated by anyone.

When we're done there is claps and cheers from around the room but the only person I was looking at was the one person that was Clapping the loudest.

Megan.

Even though we're in a competition, she's still supports everyone.

"Good job Jack, but let me show you how it's really done!" Megan says and gives Beth and Lexi and look and they walk to the middle of the room.

Sassy walk to be in fact.

Their dance was the way better trio.

And it was obvious that they have won.

But I played along.

For Megan's sake of course! 

So when she finished the dance and came towards me. The louder cheers and claps surrounding us disappeared.

It was just me and her.

Than we snapped back in reality when Beth shouted that they won and rubbed it on our faces.

But me and my team just laughed and then I went to Megan.

I lifted her up and spun her around.

Did I forget to mention that she weights absolutely nothing?

She squealed and whined to put her down and when I did, I put my fingers under her chin and lifted her head and captured her lips in mine.

That will never get old!

--___--___--

"Again!" Megan shouted at me and Lexi.

We are in the mini competition and we're just practicing until we're on.

Which is 3 minutes.

We did the dance again but only marking it because we didn't want to get tired out.

When we finished, I staff member told us were on next and we walked to the wings.

"Are you okay?" I asked Megan.

Any competition, any audition, she goes all nervous and crazy just before it. But then when she gets on the stage, she forgets about everything.

"I'm fine! Never been better!!" She says.

That's when I know that she's definitely not.

I put my hands on her shoulder and spun her around so she's facing me.

I stare in her eyes that I get lost in with one glance.

She wouldn't look in to my eyes.

"Look at me Megan!" I say and she does. "Your going to do amazing because your Megan Forest and you have 2 side kicks all the through okay!?"

"Okay" She assures me.

"Welcome onto the stage from The Royal Ballet. Megan, Jack and Lexi!" The announcer announced and shouted our names.

We walked on like we owned the place and danced our hearts out like we were just practicing in studio A like normal. Like no one was there.

We won that competition and gained donations and sponsors for THE competition.

______________________________________________

Hey!

Sorry I didn't update Yesterday but I hope you liked.

What do ya think about the competition?

What do ya think is going to happen at the competition?

What do ya think about the issue Megan has?

What do ya think about Mack?

Sorry it's short!

Will update soon!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Frazzle❤