Chapter 50...(p4/4)

Megan's POV:

Being part of a team, means that you have to show all the signs.

Leadership, teamwork, resilience, communication, respect ect.

And being the leader or captain of a team, means you have to set an example for your team to follow. Someone who they can communicate with when no one else does. Someone that they can look up to and rely on.

So what I don't understand, is why I'm a leader!?

I'm very impatient, give out terrible advice and only shout not talk with my team.

But what I don't understand even more, is that people inspire to be me and wish they could meet me.

But then you just get me, sitting on the dorm room sofa, watching dance moms, with my boyfriend, eating oranges.

To me I'm doing nothing wrong.

But when my team basically forced me to go and collect the award for participating.

"No you go!" I whisper-yell.

"Megan just go, now!" Beth shouts at me with the rest of the team behind her, including Jack.

Not wanting or bothering to argue any more, I push everything I can inside me and walk up to the young man presenting the awards.

We take a few pics and I walk back to the team and let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Everyone on this stage right now is nervous.

Nervous being an understatement. Imagine every single jungle and zoo in the world, times it by a million, then put it in my stomach, thats how im feeling.

I walk back to the team with the award in my arms and put it on the floor and toke Beth's and Jack's hands in mine.

"And the moment we have all being waiting for...." the announcer starts.

The pounding feeling of my heart beat was back in my ears and my stomach was doing weird flip flop movements. My whole body shoke and my hands squeezed Beth's and Jack's that mine and theirs turned white.

And then it hit me.

What am I going to do next?

I have been training for this moment all my life and I don't know what im going to do next.

"The winner is..." The announcer paused for exaggeration.

Like, just tell us already!

"THE ROYALS!!" He shouted.

I screamed...

And shouted...

And cheered...

But nothing could compare to how proud I am of myself, my team and everyone that participated.

The first thing I did was fall to the floor as my whole body was numb. I put my hands over my face and started to cry happy tears. I then get lifted off the floor and into Jack's arms. He spun me around and around and he was nearly on the edge of crying himself.

Then I pecked his lips, put me down and he turned around to go to his best friend while I did the same.

"You did it!" Beth shouted in my ear, happy tears steaming down our faces and ruining our makeup. If it wasn't for all the competitions and concerts that I have been to, I would of gone deaf.