Chapter 21...(p3/4)

Megan's POV:

Previously...

"Hey, its okay! We can make way better memories here! Together!" I reassure her.

She just smiles at me and closes her eyes.

I lean in close to her lips but a familiar voice makes me look up.

"Well, well, well! Look who we have here!"

UGH!

WHY NOW?

I turned and stood up with Jack holding my hand so we can face IT together.

I groaned, really over exaggerated but I had too. "What do U want, Key?"

"Oh you know! Just checking to see if the rumours are true!" Jacob replied.

Jacob Key...

The person I thought I would never see again.

The person that makes bets.

The person that will bribe the competition.

The person that gets inside of your head to make you think twice about your choreography.

The person you will absolutely hate the second you see him.

The competition I have ever been afraid of.

But not this time.

Not this competition.

Not THE competition.

Because this time...

I know that I'm better.

I know that my team is better.

And there is nothing, NOTHING, that will stop us.

His team mates behind him sniggered which made me gag.

"What rumour?" Jack asked, standing by my side like he promised.

He knows exactly who it is and hasn't got time to mess around.

"Oh, you know! The one that is obviously true!" He points to mine and Jack's intertwined hands. "The one that says your 'the power couple of the competition'"

In that moment I realized that the whole team was on either side of me and Jack, supporting us and being a team.

I smiled at my team and decided that this was mine and Jack's fight.

And if he wants a fight/argument he's gunna get one.

Yep you guessed it...

RANT TIME!!!

"What are u talking about? Who's saying this? And what does it have to do with you? I think no no no I know that your just jealous of our relationship just because you can't get your own. Go get a life and get out of our business. Maybe you should go and practice because then you might actually stand a chance of beating us. But you know, actually, now that I think about it, you will NEVER beat us. No one will. So don't even try!" I spat at him. Walking closer and closer so that I end up pointing into his chest.

He just stands there dumbfounded. Completely speechless.

I smirk and walk away without a glance back.

People ooo and clap to me who actually had the guts to say that to him.

Jacob and his team just stare at me walking away, with their jaws down to the fall. Some of them just laughed at Jacobs embarrassment