Chapter 46...

Forgot to mention in the last chapter, although I don't know how but THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! I would never have thought.

Anyways, next chapter...

Megan's POV:

I am a dancer. I twirl, leap and spin. I jump, Pirouette and tap. I am a dancer. I feel the pain and fear. I feel the defeat and failure, yet I keep dancing. I smile, I practice, I perform. I have grace and beauty. I don't dance because I'm happy. I'm happy because I dance. When I hear an applause, I perform.

But sometimes always winning doesn't help. Sometimes losing makes you stronger.

If you always win in life, your not living.

So when I hear those words...

My heart sunk.

I had no words.

The speaker, out of everything, had left me speechless.

"Elliette Dance Academy!"

They won.

We lost.

I lost.

I ruined them.

I can't hear anything.

Nothing at all.

But I can only hear 1 thing...

The sound of my teams disappointment in me.

But I have to be strong.

So I clap for them.

I walk off stage with my head down in embarrassment.

What have I done?

I ruined all those hopes and dreams.

They all hate me now.

When I'm off, I completely ignore everyone, including Jack.

"Megan it's okay!" Jack says and grabs my arm.

I yank it away. "Please just leave me alone!"

I run to the place were my feet always take me in a situations like this.

To the pointe shoe closet.

Me and Beth, since we were little, have always gone to the pointe shoe closet for alone time.

I sit in the corner and take off the pads on my toes that prevents my feet from going horrible, even though it doesn't work.

I just sit there.

I think about nothing.

See nothing.

Hear nothing.

--___---___--

Jack's POV:

I gathered the last of mine and Megan's stuff from the van and hauled it up to our dorm.

Megan hadn't spoke since she got told the we lost last night.

She also hasn't eaten or slept.

Just stared into space like she couldn't hear anything.

I was deversated but also proud of Megan and my team.

We got so far but fell at the last hurdle.

It's okay that we lost because now we know what we got to work on.

What our strengths and weaknesses are.

I tried to get Megan to eat and actually do something but she wouldn't even eat the oranges or watch dance moms with me.

I tried to distract her with other things she liked, like music and books but it was as if she couldn't even hear me.

I walked into the dorm with the bags in my hands. I put them into my bedroom and then looked around for Megan.

She was in her room that only consisted of her stuff seen as we always sleep in my room.

She had a box in her hand the was marked 'rubish' and was putting some of her old trophies, ballet shoes and photographs in it.

"Woah, what do you think your doing?" I ask her and take the box out of her hand.

She looked at me with teary eyes.

"I need to find a new hobby and to do that, I need to get rid off the old one!" She spoke for the first time.

New hobby?

"What's wrong with dance?" I asked.

"I failed."

I toke her hand and grabbed the photo album in her hand.

I sat on the bed and looked through it.

It was photos of when me and Megan when we had to dance together in a show when we was 9.

"That was a good show!" I said and smiled at the memory of Megan bossing me around when I didn't get something right in the dance.

Megan didn't say anything or even look at me.

I flipped to the next page and it was one competition when me and Megan did a duet together when we was 11.

This was a competition we came second in.

"I was so mad this day. But do you know what calmed me down? Do you know what you said to me Megan? It's okay that we lost-" I start.

"Because we'll win the next one!" Megan finished and turned around and sat next to me on her uncomfortable bed.

I understand why we sleep in my bedroom now!

"Of course I remember that day!" She says.

My ring tone sponge bob square pants come from into the kitchen and I quickly go get it.

I see the ID caller and furrow my eyebrows when I see coach Karl's name.

Yeah he has our numbers!

Yeah it's weird!

"Hello?" I say.

"Get Megan and come to studio A right now!" He shouts then ends the call.

I walk back over to Megan. "We got to go somewhere, it's very important!" I tell her.

She doesn't disagree with me and follows me out of the dorm and into the other building, not to far away, to studio A.

"What's the problem?" I ask when I see most of the coaches in the room.

"I just got a strange call from the The Competition." Karl says.

"What did they say?" Megan speaks up, actually interested now.

"They said that one of the teams for the finals has dropped out for a reason that they can't tell us!"

"And?" I say, impatient.

"And The Royals are the highest scoring next placer which means we are in the final round!"

What?

____________________________________________

Did you really think they wasn't going to make it?

I hope you liked.

Again, THANKYOU ALL FOR 1K READS!!

What do ya think?

Do ya think Megan was strong or weak?

Does anyone do any type of dance?

Sorry it's short.

Will update soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Frazzle