Chapter 11 Meet and Greets!!!!

~ELIZABETH'S POV~

It had come time for the meet and greets. I watched as some random girls started to walk in the room. The two that came in first gave me a look as I sat off to the side. They gave me some disgusted look like I was an alien. "Um who's she?", the girl asked. Oh i hate her voice. She's got one of those snotty voices that's all high pitched, naisally and squeaky. Oh I hate that! "Oh that's me and Hayes' cousin. Her names Elizabeth. Come over here Lizzy!", Nash told the girls and waved me over. I jumped off the stage where I was sitting and I walked over to them. "Why is she even here?", the other girl asked. "Because I asked her to come with.", Nash explained still making the attempt of smiling. I nudged him and he looked at me with sympathy on his face. "But seriously why would you have just some ugly girl with you guys?", they asked and that's when the bomb started ticking.

I was about to speak, but was soon interuppted by Matt. "Excuse me? Ugly? Really? I've only spent the past 2 days with this beautiful girl and it has been amazing. She's funny, smart and crazy and that's why I like her. And she's here with us because there's nobody else that's as great as her that we would ever want to be with us. She's everything you're not and everything you're never gonna be.", Matt told them. "And if you think she shouldn't be here then maybe you shouldn't be either.", he finished and the girls looked taken aback. "Wow whatever then. I think you just lost a follower on vine Matt.", the girl crossed her arms. He just shrugged as to say he didn't care and I stood there still in shock at what he had said to the girls. Soon they left the room and we went through more girls. Most of them were way nicer, but some were just like the other girls. They were giving us a 5 minute break and Matt didn't look to happy at the moment. He actually looks beyond pissed.

I took him away from the guys to see if I could calm him down. "Matt did you really mean everything you said to those girls?", I asked him and he looked at me. "Yes I did. Your amazing to me and it just makes me feel terrible if stupid people like that can't see how amazing you are. They must be blind.", he half smiled and put his hands in his pockets. "We only have 3 minutes left of this break and I want to make you smiley again for the fans because I know they don't like to see you unhappy just as much as I do.", I explained and he laughed. "Um you could answer this question for me to make me smiley.", he told me looking down at the ground. "Ok what's the question?", I asked sitting down next to him on the ground. "Um Elizabeth... Wait what's your middle name?", he asked me. "It's Marie.", I laughed. "Ok. Elizabeth Marie Grier. Will you make me extremely happy and be my girlfriend?", he questioned. I know I came on this trip to have fun. Not to fall in 'like', but I can't help it. "Yes Matt I'll be your girlfriend, but we aren't telling anybody are we?", I anwsered and the biggest smile came onto his face.

"We don't have to tell anybody if you don't want to.", he laughed and I smiled widely. "Thank you! You just made me the happiest boy on earth!", he exclaimed and I laughed as we walked back out from around the corner. Before I could Matt grabbed my hand and pulled me back into his chest and kissed my cheek. "Really though thank you.", he whispered and smiled as we walked out from behind the corner. "Hey Matt's happy again!", Cameron shouted. "Yeah and its all thanks to Elizabeth.", he smiled bigger and we went next to them. Cameron raised an eyebrow and looked at us then turned away before more girls came inside.