Regreting

Callie's Point of View

I can't believe Brandon said that! I didn't know he was that hurt! It sucks for me but I pretty much rejected him! He poured his heart out to me and I stabbed him!

I get up and get my stuff.

"Callie where are you going?" Stef asks me.

"I am going to school early." I reply.

"Ok call me if Brandon is there." I nod and walk out the door. I am going to find Brandon and talk to him.

I get to school and don't see him in the music room so I go out to the beach and see him in the distance. I walk up and sit next to him.

"Hey." I say sadly. He looks over at me and I can see so much pain in his eyes.
"Look I am sorry Brandon! I was taken by surprise and I didn't know what to do so I did what I always do, run." I feel tears fall down my face and I look at him. He reaches over and wipes the tears away with his thumb. He leave his hand there and I look into his eyes. "I love you too."

Next thing I know his lips are on mine. We kiss for while. We move under a tree that is out of sight so no one will see his and have a make out session. I love the feel of his lips. I pull away and rest my forehead on his.

"What now?" he asks.

"I don't know..." I reply out of breath.

"Let's go to class and we will meet at lunch and go somewhere." he suggests.

"Let's do that!" I give him one last kiss and walk off. It feels so good to be with him, but I don't know what I am going to do about Jude because I can't fall in love with my foster brother!