Young Love

Callie's Point of View

Continues after last chapter

Brandon's song was so beautiful! Mine and Marianna's planned worked out so I am so happy!

"Ok you two!" Lena says and we laugh. We pull away from each other's embrace and face everyone.

"So... when do we get to meet your band friends?" Mike asks Brandon.

"Oh...yeah...i don't know." Brandon responses looking around for something. When he spots the thing his eyes go wide.

"Are you ok?" I whisper to him, being the only one who saw his reaction.

"Yeah, I will be right back." he tells us and walks away.

"What was that?" Marianna asks me.

"I have no clue! I will go see." I say and follow him towards where ever he is going.

He ends up talking to a guy. He looks like he is trying to impress the guy so I just walk away. I get back to Marianna and she raises her eyebrows.

"It was nothing." I say a little too flat.

"Callie?"

"I really mean it's fine." I say with a little more pep.

"Ok." he nudges my arm and walks off. I just sit at our table talking with the family until Brandon walks back.

"Hey, sorry! I had to talk to someone." he tells us and I give him a look he he responds with a look like 'I will tell you later'. I nod and he sits next to me and grabs my hand.

We talk for a bit until a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes and a boy with blond hair and blue eyes walk up.

"Brandon, it's time to go on again." The boy says.

"Oh yeah!" he quickly stands up and kisses my cheek. "Bye." and he runs off.

We make our way towards the front to hear their next song. I see him go on stage, guitar in hand, and smile at me.

"Make this Leap"

I could see,

I could see your heart, through your eyes

On that night from the balcony

How could we ever

Make this leap?

You and I,

Caught up in wind like we were parachutes

Oh how we'd fly until we hit the ground

How could we ever

Make this leap?

We were young,

I used my paper telescope,

To show you the stars and then win your heart

How could we ever

Make believe?

I can see, I can see, I can see a sunrise

Call me out from the dark, cause
I'm broken inside

I can see, I can see, I can see a sunrise

Call me out from the dark, cause I'm broken inside

Up above the static

Up above the racket

I hear your voice calling me out of the darkness