10 Years Later

Brandon's Point of View

It has been an amazing 10 years! Stefanie is ten and Callie and I had a boy named Ben, who is eight and another girl named Cami, who is five. we are so happy! We live in a big house on the beach that isn't too far from the family. The twins, who are now 28, are both married to their high school sweethearts, Zac and Emma. Jude, who's 25 now, hasn't found anyone yet but he is living on his own downtown with his friend Conner. Melissa and J got married and had a baby girl, Addie, who is 8 like Ben. My dad and Lena haven't been with anyone but we are still a big family! We still have our family dinners on Mondays but it is at mine and Callie's house now since our place is bigger.

I walk outside and see my beautiful kids and my gorgeous wife playing out in the sand on the beach. Callie looks up and calls me over. I get over there and we all play in the sand for hours.

I wouldn't trade my family for anything in this world!

-----------------------

 so I know is was short but that's the end! I had a lot of fun writing this and I hope everyone enjoyed it! I really appreciate everyone who read it and was invested in it! It is sad to finish it  but I knew I had to. But I started the new story, Tough Love-A Brallie Story, and that is good so please go read that!

Again thank you everyone! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3