Time After

Callie's Point of View

It has been a couple weeks since Stef and Brandon got into their fight. They haven't talked to each other in a while and Brandon has moved in with his dad. I feel terrible! It is kind of my fault all of this happened.

I have tried to talk to Brandon about his scholarship but he changes the subject when ever I try. It is getting old and he needs to except it soon! I decided to just go talk to him about it.

Lena drops me off at Mike's apartment and I run up and knock on the door. Brandon answers the door with a smile.

"Hey beautiful!"

"Hey. I need to talk to you." His smile quickly disappears.

"Come in." I get inside and sit on the couch. He closes the door and sits next to me. "Are you breaking up with me?" he asks worried.

"No! no. I'm not. I want to talk to you about Juilliard..."

"Callie I-"

"No! We are going to talk about this! Whenever I try to ask you, you change the subject right away! Brandon, I am sick of it!" I cut him off.

"Ok. Fine. What do you want to talk about?"

"Do you want to go to Juilliard?"

"I want to be with you."

"That's not an answer! Do you want to go to Juilliard?" I ask again.

"Yes. I have always wanted to go there." He admits.

"Then what's holding you back from your dream?"

"I have more then one dream Callie."

"What are they?"

"You are my dream Callie! I want to be with you for forever! My piano stuff is just separate." I see him starting to tear up.

"Brandon...I want that too but I also want you to be happy with what you are doing as a career! I don't want you to look back in life and think 'I should have gone to Juilliard!' I want you to be happy Brandon!" I say grabbing his hand and tearing up myself.

"What about you?" he asks sadly.

"I will be fine! I will come visit you when I can! If we are meant to be, we will find away to be together. I promise!"

"Ok."

"Are you taking it?"

"Yes." I give him a huge smile.

"I am so proud of you!" I say proudly!

"I love you, so much!" he says with a happy smile.

"I love you too!" We lean in and kiss. It turns into a full make out session until his phone rings.

"Ugh!" he pulls it out and answers.

"Hello? what!....no,no.....i will be right there." he says and hangs up the phone. I can see something happened.

"B, what's wrong?" I ask him.

"It's my mom..." He now has tears streaming down his face.

"What about her?"

"She was shot...she didn't make it..."