Pressing Charges

Ok so I just saw Divergent!!!!!! It was amaz-balls! I loved it so much and now I have to read the book! Theo James is gorgeous! well yeah! everyone go see it!!!!!

Here is the next chapter!

Brandon's Point of View

After I got into that fight with Oliver I had bruises all over and a busted lip. I was fine thou! I was protecting the one I love!

We went home and went straight to bed because Callie was tired. Don't get me wrong! I would love to stay up more with her but she is carrying a little us in her so I want her to get her sleep. I know it isn't really anything at the moment but I want the baby to be strong and healthy!

----------------

The next day we woke up and started making breakfast. In the middle there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Callie tells me and goes to the door. I pear over and see her open the door to my dad and a couple other cops. "Hi Mike. What's wrong?" she asks him.

"We have this." I walk over and he is holding up a warrant. "Oliver McQueen it pressing charges on the fight you had so Brandon Foster you are under arrest. Anything you say and do will be held against you in the court of law. If you can't afford a attorney you will be given one." My dad says while hand cuffing me.

"Wait! No! Stop!" Callie tries to stop them.

"Callie call Lena. I will be fine! I love you!" I tell her go get into the back of the car and we drive off to the station.

When we get there Oliver is there with his mother and Donald. Donald gives me a worried look and Oliver has this evil grin on his face.

They put me into a room and leave. I wait a couple minutes then my dad comes in.

"B."

"Dad you know what happened!" I tell him but he hushes me.

"I know! but a detective will come in. You need to tell them about the threats and what he said to you and Callie. If we need to we will need Callie here to show her bruises on her arms."

"Ok."

"Now don't lie!" he says and walks out. Right after him a man with a suit comes in.

"Mr. Foster, I am Detective James." he sits down in the chair and pulls out papers. "I will be asking you a series of questions."

"Ok." I say confidently.

"How do you know Oliver McQueen?"

"He was an old friend of my wife's when she was young."

"How did you get in contact with him?"

"He and his mother moved from San Fran and were stay with my wife's father. When I was driving home from work I saw them on the side of the road by the beach. I don't know what they were saying but she tried to walk away but he grabbed her wrist forcefully and pulled back, so I stop and went to help her. I told him not to touch her again."

"Ok. I was told that the fight was at your mother's house."

"Yes. We have a family dinner there every Monday so we were over and since there were with Donald Jacob they came with him."

"Oliver told me that right when you saw him you started attacking him. His mother also said that was true...Is it?" he interrupts.

"No! you need to get better people to interview about this! I have at least 6 other people who will say differently that were there!"

"Well what happened?" He asks.

"I saw him corner Callie, my wife, and they were talking then he grabbed her wrist again so I lost it. I wasn't going to let him hurt her! so I pushed him off her and he fought back. Then Mike Foster and Donald Jacob pulled us apart. That's it."

"Ok thank you. I am going to let you go because you haven't done anything wrong yet, but if something comes up you might be arrested for something." He tells me and unlocks the hand cuffs and shakes my hand. I follow him out into the lobby. I see Callie in a seat crying. I come out and she shoots up and hugs me.

"It's okay." I whisper in her ear.

This is going to be a stressful time!