My Kpop Princess

Annyeong Everyone!! This is my first time making up my own story.. So, i hope you guyz will enjoy reading and please help me comment and like my story!! Kamsahamnida n Happy Reading!!

Cast/Intro:

(Song Yumii/ Princess Kim Ailee) She is very obedient and a kind princess. She is cheerful but also clumsy. She has been always misunderstood by others for being a...

(Prince Jung Im) He is the crown prince of a royal family and is Kim Yul Min's cousin. He is handsome but arrogant and cannot compromise with others. Dislike people to plan the way he lives but was force to...

(EXO Member) They are second year students at Seoul School of the Arts. They don't mix with people except for their group members. They are very popular there as they are the only boyband group which qualified to enter the school. They refuse to teach any juniors as they find it troublesome until one day when they meet...

(Song Eung Gie) She is the princess best and childhood friend. She feels debted towards Ailee as Ailee pays for her schooling fees which she can't effort it because she's poor. She is the only one that knows the princess secret in which...

(Kim Yul Min) She is the daughter of the director at SSA. She likes Jung Im since she was a child and would do anything for him except...

(Lee So Hyun) The princess personal bodyguard and second friend. Currently having a crush on...

(So Kee Kwang) The professor at Seoul School of the Arts. Keeping an eye on Yumii because he finds...

(Queen- Song Ji Mun/ King- Kim Chen Weol) Parents of Princess Kim Ailee. They are very strict towards her and actually kept a very big secret from Ailee which is...

(SNSD - Seohyun, Taeyeon, Sunny) They are the first batch to enter SSA and it's their Senior Year this year. They notice that there is an interesting student that just entered SSA and found out that, that student has lots of 'fans'...