Melody 29 ~ Changes have been made

(D.O's POV)

It has been 2 weeks since 'She' left and things has change dramatically. Xiumin hyung just kept on M.I.A everyday during practice while Luhan hyung keep on fighting with Sehun; mostly about nothing. Kris hyung has become more cold then he used to be and it's the first time in history that he kind of ignore Tao's wishes. While that seems worst, the Lay hyung that used to be calm and quiet is now complaining and scolding us everyday about the importance of focus and other stuff. Suho hyung? He's now sleeping his eyes off everyday and it seems he doesn't give a shit about any of us anymore while Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung is struggling to be together and spending their time alone, crying their problems somewhere and wishing that 'She' was still here to help them. And for the rest of us; I don't even know where to began it with...

And the worst of the bunch is me; being blamed at everyday and getting beat up by them for I don't know why! Why must 'She' do this to us?! If I knew this would happen, I wouldn't want her to enter our dull but peaceful life! Because of her, we made Great turn to the Worst! Just she leaving has change this much! But I still won't regret all the things she had gave us and all the things that she had taught us. That's the only thing that I'm thankful for..

"Thinking deep I see.. So.. Watcha thinking about?" Xiumin hyung suddenly popped up from nowhere and seat at the steps beside me.

(D.O) "Hyung.. What are you doing here? And where had you been all this while when you are gone? Everyone is worried about you.." I replied back to him.

(Xiumin) "Why can't I be here? Isn't this a public staircase? And why are they worrying about me who is a strong 24 year old guy then you, a 21 year old, who has bruises and cuts all over your body? What happen?" He ask while looking pity.

(D.O) "It's ok hyung.. I'm fine.. It's just a scratch.. That's all.. And I deserve all this from them.. Cause I think it made me know who I really am and what kind of a guy I am.. I'm just so stress.." I said without realising that I started crying.

(Xiumin) "It's ok, Kyungsoo... I'm here for you.. So.. Are you going this afternoon?" He ask me while patting my back.

(D.O) " I don't know whether I should go or not.. I think it's not a good idea.. It suppose to be a happy day for her right? I don't want to ruin it.." I reply and look at Xiumin hyung but he gave me a smile.

(Xiumin) "So.. You're gonna leave her to be taken by someone else? Are you willing to accept the fact that after today, she is a married women and she's not yours? Are you satisfied by just that?" Xiumin hyung ask me with a serious expression on his face.

(D.O) "But what can I do? She is a princess and I'm only an idol which will grow old and unpopular in time.. I think it's better if she marry a prince who can support her for the rest of her life.. She would be happy with that.." I said feeling down.

(Xiumin) "So you're just gonna leave her without thinking what's best for her? I think she rather has love then money to support her.. If that's what you're doing then, if someone other then the prince were to take her, you have yourself to blame for.. Because I'm just reminding you here that there are other people who had taken a lot of liking to her this past few months when you were away from her.. Just use this time wisely and think.. There's still time to change the situation.." Hyung said before leaving me alone again at the staircase.

Yes.. I admit that what hyung says is true.. There are other members who have a stronger feelings then me for Yumii.. When I was ignoring Yumii the past 3 months, I can see a lot of development between the other members with Yumii. Xiumin hyung had became an older brother to Yumii as she told hyung all about her situation and problems and maybe hyung might have a little liking for her.. Luhan hyung and Sehun have became a love option for Yumii as sometimes I saw them being clingy and lovey dovey with each other when they are alone with Yumii. As for Jongin, let's just says he's addicted to Yumii's cooking and keep on asking Yumii to cook for him her special ramen when he's hungry and the look that he gives her is full of love, like when he used to give me.. And for Chen hyung, he will always troll and prank people with Yumii as he thinks that Yumii is an easy going person and has a fun personality unlike us. As for me, let's just say that I keep on falling for her everyday and misses her so bad right now. As days past, my love for her grew and now I know the feeling of missing your loved ones...