Melody 3 ~ The Plan

I seated on my bed in disbelief of what just happened a minute ago. I was sighing went my phone rang. It says ' Unknown ID' on my phone but i still answered it to confirm who it was.

" Annyeonghaseyo! Can i talk to Kim Ailee?" The caller said. I immediately recognize who the caller was.

" Eun Gie yah! Is it you?! How did you get my number?!" I ask my best friend excitedly.

Song Eun Gie is my best friend as i known her since pre school. She is poor but has excellent grade so i have agreed to pay her school fees so that she does not need to drop out of school. It will be a waste of her intelligence if she were to drop out of school just because she can't afford to pay her school fees.

" Omo! It's you Ailee! It's been a long time since i heard your voice! I got your number from So Hyun oppa. He gave it to me just now when he saw me trying desperately to call you but you did not pick up... Why did you change your number? Is it because of your mother?" Eun Gie asked.

" Nope. My phone fell into the fish pond at my house when i was feeding the fishes. Anyway, why is So Hyun hyung meeting you? Is there something going on between you guys??" I asked cheekily.

" Th..there...there's no..nothing going on between us. He just came to buy us dinner as usual. Anyway, back to the topic. I desperately wanted to call you because i wanted to say that 'The Event' is happening next week at Seoul School of the Arts. I know you have been interested in it since last two years when it all began. So why not go and try your luck? You might be lucky you know, Princess..." She said eagerly as to trying to persuade me.

My face lid up in excitement when Eun Gie told me about ' The Event '. But then, my mind went straight to the discussion that i had just now.

" Eun Gie yah... I want to go but i think i can't.. My situation right now makes it impossible for me to go for it..."

" Why?! What happened? You can tell me everything, you know.." Eun Gie asked in curiosity. And so i told her about the discussion between me and my mother.

" What! You are forced to marry a prince you know nothing about?! What an unreasonably thing to do! If that is how it is, then i can't forced you , Ailee. If you can't go, then maybe you can try again in two years time.. I feel pity towards you.. I can just hope that the prince you are marrying likes you and treat you well.. That is all i can wish for you.." Eun Gie words almost made me cry but i hold back my tears. Then, an evilish idea came in my mind.

" Eung Gie yah, what time do you usually sleep? Do you think you can wait for me at your garden tommorow at 12.30am? I got something up my sleeves..." I thought about my idea and smirk.

" 12.30am?! Why are you asking me to wait for you at that time? What are you planning?"

" I'm planning to run away and fulfill my dreams. So, this is what i need you to do..."