Melody 18 ~ The Transfer Student?

( Yumii's POV )

Today is the first day of school and I'm so excited! I'm now going to be practicing with great people and all of them are fun! I just hope that my dream will be fulfilled.. Anyway, I'm now getting ready to go to class. Eung Gie and all the other sunbaes had went back to their room after breakfast to get ready. I took out my black sweat pants and grey crop top to wear with my white jacket hoodie with a striped blue and white snapback. I then tie my hair to the side and wear only my cherry lip balm and mascara for makeup. I took out my new shoe that I bought yesterday and wore them with a black socks in the inside. Now, I'm ready to go to class.

Just when I took my small bag pack and open the door, I was shock to see Lulu sunbae and Hyunnie sunbae outside of my room. I then ask them their purpose for being here.

(Baekhyun)"Erm... We just.. We just want to sent you to class.. That's all.. Is that ok with you?" Sunbae ask while scratching the back of his neck.

(Yumii)"Sure.. Why not.. But why the two of you? Can't just one of you send me to class? I'm not a famous model or anything that I need two bodyguards to send me to class.."

(Luhan)"We have already gotten ready for lesson but it's going to start later on.. So, now we are quite free and have nothing to do.. So we thought of sending you to your class.. You know.. To waste time.." Lulu sunbae replied while slightly blushing.

(Yumii)"Alright then!! My trust worthy bodyguards, lead the way please!!" I said formally and they chuckled while leading the way to my class.

While we were on the way to class, I accidentally bump into someone and both of us fall. Hyunnie sunbae and Lulu sunbae help me up while the girl pick herself up. I dust the dirt on my sweatpants and said thank you to Hyunnie sunbae and Lulu sunbae who had help me up.

(Yumii)"I'm so sorry!! Hope you could forgive me!! I didn't see that you were around the corner.." I said to her with a guilty feelings.

(The Girl)"It's ok.. I'm fine.. Anyway, it's not your fault.. Erm.. I'm new here and I'm kind of lost.. Would you help me find my class?" She ask with a shy smile.

(Yumii)"Sure! But, I'm also new here because I'm a first year.. I guess you can follow me.. My sunbaes here will lead the way.. They know this school more then I do.. So, which class are you from?" I ask while Lulu sunbae and Hyunnie sunbae are busy scolding each other.

(The Girl)"Erm.. I'm from Standard class, Year 1.. I'm under FNC.." She said and I became confuse.'She's in my class? I thought I'm the only girl in class? And FNC? I never heard of that company before.. I thought it's only JYP, YG and SM student are here? Hem.. Weird..'

(Yumii)"You're in my class? But I never saw you yesterday.. I'm the only girl in class.. And FNC? Which company is that?" I ask without even letting myself take a breath.

(The Girl)"Hehe.. You're funny.. I'm a new transfer student.. That's why you never saw me yesterday but I did come to check out the school.. Anyway, I'm only here for language lesson. Other then that, will be at my company.. I'm not even living here in school.. Anyway, my name is Jang Amy!!" She said while letting out her hand asking for a handshake. I then shook her hand and introduce myself.

(Yumii)"Ooo.. I see.. Erm, my name is Ai.. Yumii.. Song Yumii and I'm 19 this year.. Glad to be your classmate!!" I told her and gave her a smile.

(Amy) "Sure.. So.. Should we go to class now? It's getting late.." She said.

I almost forget that we had classes. I then turn to Lulu sunbae and Hyunnie sunbae. There were still quarrelling about I don't know what. I called them but they didn't hear me. So, I went in between them and push them away from each other. It seems that my plan works.

(Yumii)"Sunbae.. We need to go to class now.. It's getting late.."

(Baekhyun)"Oh ya sure.. Erm.. Who is this girl anyway?" He ask me while pointing to Amy and it seems to make Lulu sunbae realise that Amy was there.

(Yumii)"Her name is Amy and she's my classmate.. She is a new transfer student from FNC and she's here to take language classes only.." I explain to them and they nodded their head to show that they understood.

(Baekhyun)"Oh wait.. I think I saw you yesterday.. You were the girl that ask the Prince for an autograph right? That's why you look so familiar.." Hyunnie sunbae said and it shocked me.'She was that girl? Does Amy knows Jung Im Oppa? Is that why she's here?' My head questioned me.

(Amy)"Oh.. Did you saw the whole scene? hehe.. It's so embarrassing.. Erm.. Yup.. That's me alright.. But I'm just asking him for an autograph.. Nothing else.. I'm just a huge fan of his.. That's all.. It's just so hard to meet a real life prince right in front of your eyes.. You know what I mean.." She blush up abit and that made me feel a little bit relief..

(Yumii)"Anyway, we should go now.. We can talk later in class.. So, my mighty bodyguards.. Are you ready to lead the way for both of us?" I ask, slightly laughing.

All of them laugh too and Lulu sunbae answer, "Yes your majesty.. This way please.." We then made our way to class. 'Wow!! How fun is this.. But somehow, Amy look like someone.. She look so familiar like someone I know.. I wonder who it is..'

(Lee So Hyun's POV)

It has already been 4 days since Princess Ailee has disappeared. We suspected that she runs away from home because she doesn't want to be the crown princess but I know that there is more to it. I tried to call her on her cellphone but it's useless. The only thing to do now is to keep watch at Eung Gie's house. I believe that she knows where the princess is. I just wish she can confess the truth.. I don't want her to be in jail because of helping the princess to run away.. I don't want anything to happen to her.I have had a crush on her since 10 years ago but I don't have the guts to tell her, eventhough I'm a 22 year old guy.. How useless right..

Anyway, I'm now in the palace in front of the King and Queen. They had been depressed since Princess Ailee was gone. They felt that they had made a big mistake to force the princess like that. Even if I were the princess, I would definitely run away too. But I pity them. Princess Ailee was their only child because the queen can't give birth anymore after giving birth to Princess Ailee. I heard that Princess Ailee was not their real child and was adopted. But you know rumours.. It can't be trusted. If it is true that Princess Ailee was adopted, I guess Princess Ailee would be grateful to them as they have raise her well and she will surely understand as she is a kind princess.. Eventhough she is a klutz, she is kind and obedient.. She always follow the rules that is being given to her and will try her best to be the kind of daughter that her parents wants her to be..

(Queen)"<.....Sobbing.....> What should I do now? This is all my fault! If I didn't force her to the arrange marriage and be a little gentle towards her, this would not have happen! I hope nothing bad happen to her.. She is my one and only child.. My precious daughter Ailee.. Please come back.. Omma misses you.. Omma promise I won't be strict towards you.. Please come back..<.....Crying real hard.....>" While the queen was crying and scolding herself, the king tried to calm her down and stayed by her side. He then turn to me. He look so pale and lifeless.

(King)"So Hyun.. Can you help me find Ailee back? I don't know where she would go but I know that you know because you're close to her.. I don't care what method you uses but please, help me find my daughter back.." He ask me as if like he begged me to help him.

I have never since this side of the King before. He has never been like this. The king I look up to is strong headed and stubborn but this person in front of me does not even look like him. He's so weak and timid, like can collapse anytime now.I then lift up my head to face the king.

(So Hyun)"I will try my best to find Princess Ailee back, your highness.. I promise..."