Melody 20 ~ His Love

(Chanyeol's POV)

It has already been 30 minutes since the bell rang and Yumii is still not here. Me and Lay hyung has been waiting for her since the last 30 minutes and our boredom is growing. Because we can't keep still, we decided to compose a song while we wait. As Lay hyung is a gifted musician, I ask him to create a tune and I will put in the lyrics.

While we were having fun composing a song, suddenly the door to the music room open and we were expecting Yumii to come in but instead it was someone else. 'What is he doing here? It's musical lesson now not vocal lesson.. He must be here because of Yumii..' My mind told me. Just when I was about to ask him, Lay hyung spoke up.

(Lay)"Why are you here Baek? Did you went to the wrong room?" Hyung ask innocently. Baekkie just shook his head.

(Chanyeol)"Then what are you doing here Baekkie? If you're finding Yumii, she not here.. She has not arrived since just now.." I told with an annoyed face.

(Baekhyun)"Why do you look annoyed Channie? Are you jealous that I'm finding Yumii and not you?" He ask while smirking. My blood somehow started boiling when I heard him said that but I don't know why. I somehow felt like punching his face but I can't destroy that cute face of his.. He is my mate and I can't hurt him because he is the only one I have.

(Lay)" Baek...If you're here to make people angry, I suggest you go.. You are not even suppose to be here.. It's musical lesson now and only the trainer for that lesson are suppose to be at the class with Yumii remember? That is our deal.." Lay hyung suddenly spoke up while strumming his guitar to a sad tune.

(Baekhyun)" I know hyung but I just want to watch the lesson.. I promise I won't interrupt.. Please hyung.. Let me stay here..." He begged hyung while showing his puppy dog eyes and it seems that Lay hyung has fallen for it but not me. That won't work on me.. Just when Lay hyung wanted to speak, I cut out his words.

(Chanyeol)" Just go Baekkie! That's what you say now but later on you will probably interrupt our lesson! You're only here to look at Yumii, not to watch the lesson! So, go Baekkie! Leave!" I shouted at him and he turned angry.

(Baekhyun)"What's your problem Channie! It's my problem if I want to look at Yumii or watch the lesson! What does that bother you?! And how do you even know that I will interrupt the lesson?! You know me Channie! If I promise something, I will never break it!" He shouted at me while looking straight into my eyes. His words made me smirk.

(Chanyeol)"Oh really? Then what about your promise that you will Love me forever?! What happen to that?! You can't say that you still Love me right?! Why? Cause you're now deeply in love with Yumii! You can never lie to me Baekkie cause I know you more then you know yourself! And for your info, it does bother me! Because you just throw me aside for Yumii and it's like I'm nothing to you anymore! What happen to all the memories that we created?! What happen to it?! Why is it that you can move on so fast?! Why Baekkie, Why?! If this is how you're going to be, fine then! I will make sure that you won't have a romantic love life like how you would with me! I'll make sure Yumii will fall for me instead of you! Just watch Baekkie!" I said while putting my guitar down and went out of the Music Room.

I was crying real hard. I don't know why I'm like this. I used to be the most cheerful guy in the group but now, everything change. Yes, I do admit that I also broke my promise of loving Baekkie forever as I also started to fall for Yumii but even though that, I still Love Baekkie more then Yumii and I can't believe that Yumii is much more important to him then me.. So, I've decided to stop loving Baekkie and just go with my feelings for Yumii.. I will make sure that he will regret his decision to leave my love for Yumii...

(Yumii's POV)

I was on my way to the Music Room when I saw Yeollie sunbae sitting at a bench near the rooftop garden. I was curious why he was there and so I made my way to him.

(Yumii)"Yeollie sunbae.. Why are you here? You're my musical trainer right? Shouldn't you be in the Music Room?" I ask while standing behind him. It's obvious that I startled him as he flinch a little before answering my question but still not facing me.

(Chanyeol)"It's nothing Yumii.. Actually I should be asking you why you are here? You're already 30 minutes late you know..." He said. Somehow he seems sad eventhough I can't see his face as the tone in his voice is low and not happy, like how he use to talk.

(Yumii)"Omo.. I'm sorry.. but I have a valid reason why I'm late.. Prof So needed to talk to me about something.. Anyway sunbae, why aren't you looking at me while talking? Are you angry at me because I'm late?" I ask Yeollie sunbae.

(Chanyeol)" Aniyo.. I'm not angry or anything.. I'm just not in the mood to talk to someone.. I'm sorry.. Really.. But I want to be alone.." He said, still not looking at me. Suddenly, I felt a water droplet fell on my skin and look up to see the clouds are grey and the sky is dark. It seems like it's going to rain heavily in a while.

(Yumii)"Sunbae.. It seems like it's going to rain.. Why not we go inside the shelter.. You will be wet if you continue to sit here.." I said while tapping his shoulder. I waited for an answer but he didn't reply. More water droplet began to fall but Yeollie sunbae just won't budge from his seat.

(Yumii)"Yeollie sunbae.. It started to rain already.. Let go inside the building.. You will get sick if you stay here.. Let's go.." I said while pulling him and he still remain seated but suddenly he spoke up.

(Chanyeol)"Just leave me Yumii.. Nobody will care if I get sick or wet in the rain.. Nobody knows how I feel right now... It seems like the rain is taking pity on me and is crying too.. Just let me be.. You should be worried about yourself.. If you get sick or wet, I'm going to be at fault because lots of people care for you.. So, you should go inside the building.." He said with a sad tone while talking slowly. 'What happen to him? Why is he like this? Who did this to him? I'm surely will kill that person!' My heart spoke. Feeling annoyed that Yeollie sunbae is refusing to look at me and go inside the building to take shelter, I went in front of him to look at him straight in the eye.

I was shocked to see that his eyes were swollen and red while tears were streaming out of his eyes. He look so weak and sad. It's as if he had been crying since just now. Worried because he is looking like that, I went to hug him tight.

(Yumii)"It's ok Yeollie sunbae.. You can cry all you want.. I will be right here with you so you won't be lonely.. If nobody will care about you, then I will.. I don't know the reason why you are like this but if once you are feeling better and wish to talk, I'm always here. I'll make sure that I'm free so that you will never be lonely again.. I promise.." I said to sunbae while hugging him tighter and I can feel him crying on my shoulder. The rain started to fall heavily and we were still at the rooftop garden. I didn't care if I were wet.. But what is important is that I will make sure Yeollie sunbae will return back to his old self and I promise, I will never ever let Yeollie sunbae be lonely again...