27

Makenna

"Why do we hate Jamie," Noah asked.

He really had the nerve to ask me that. At first she started off sorta good, but something in me just knew that wasn't going to last forever. And I was right. She even had Noah and people who I don't even know convinced that I cheated on Ty. This was all in the span of one week. I'm impressed but pissed.

Can I clear something up? I will. Ty and I never dated. I didn't claim him. He did not claim me. We were friends maybe with slight benefits but that was it. I didn't want him because I'll just in the end leave him. And if it wasn't me it was him. I didn't want that. He didn't want that.

"Well, I'm not sure. I cheated on Ty so she has the right to be mad at me. I was close to fighting her friend. She didn't have anything to my throat I just wanted to. I fought her because I just felt like it. So why wouldn't I like her when it's all my fault? Hmm," I said making pancakes for everyone.

Noah wasn't getting it and I could just see the annoyance on Uri's face. "Wow, you're dumb," He told Noah.

"I just like the blunt information."

"I didn't cheat. We weren't a thing. Ty brought back my dad from hell and didn't tell me. When I found out Jamie and Lacey tried to get into it with me. Jamie fought me before because she was jealous her brother doesn't talk to her," I explained plainly.

I knew the reason behind why their relationship was bad. It's not my fault. Not her fault either. Things just shouldn't be said and she wants to know those things.

I handed over the pancakes, sitting on the other side of the island. Uri ate, but Noah stared.

"What?"

"Why did you get involved with Ty to begin with? He manipulates girls for fun and has tons of issues," Noah said finally.

"He was interesting."

"So you hang out with every guy you find interesting," he said under his breath.

I can't believe we're still doing this. Why is it me? Why do we have to attack me? I get enough of it at school back home, I don't need another person doing this. Especially this.

Mom always said to walk away and take a breather. I could really go for that right now. Actually we're going to take that. Sadly it was ruined.

"Mak-"

"Just stop, Noah."

I took in some breathers, feeling Uri place a comforting hand on my arm. This was new for me because not too many people try that whole comforting thing. I appreciate this.

I was good for about 2 seconds then I started thinking about it. Why can't we just go a day trying to get along? I don't see why that's so difficult.

"What happened," Uri asked nicely.

My heart was racing and I was quickly getting ready to snap. "Why is it me? Why is it always me who everyone wants to pick on?"

He backed off, looking over to Noah. They were both silent. I don't like playing the victim, but the role keeps getting casted to me and I'm sick of it. I can't do this anymore. I just- ugh.

I need a drink.

I swore I wasn't going back, but I need it. Belle can get mad and work with me again, but she's not here right now. Right now it's going to be me and whatever hard liquor they had in this house and I know they have it. It's the only kind that gets demons wasted. Also the only kind that effects me more than the others.