40

Belle

My oldest just cussed me out. He said he hated me. My child has uttered the words I never wanted to hear. I didn't want this honestly, but I was trying the whole listen to the group thing. They've gotten on my case. And I get it. They want to be with their kids. I want to be with mine as well. I have 2 newborns that I just up and left, a 6 year old that holds the key to so much around her neck and a ticking time bomb son locked in hell.

I have officially took a step in dangerous direction, that makes me feel like my mother. I  never wanted to show him that side. I couldn't watch as the guards separated him and Makenna. They fought and the guards started to give. The others thought weakening them would help, but it only pissed Uri off more.

He must feel so betrayed.

"Beel," Hades annunciated loudly. "We need you, so can you focus." I glanced his way and he shied away.  "Aniel talk to her please."

I took one look and he quickly averted his eyes. We aren't doing so well since the whole thing with Lucifer. He thinks I'm lying to him or hiding something else still.

"I'll be back," I told them and went out.

I just want to see my kids. The amount of energy it'd take to see my babies would cost me the fight. If I could risk it all for them I definitely would.

"Hey," Aniel said lowly coming out back.

I looked and returned back to look out. I rested my chin on my knees staring at the trees trying to locate the demons inside. I've counted 20 at a 5 mile radius. Beyond that is blocked off from me. How lovely.

"Are you okay?"

"My son called me a lying fucking bitch. He said I was no better than my mom. He legit screamed that I was worst being there is.... So yeah I'm pretty swell," I said sarcastically.

He sat next me. "He doesn't mean that."

"Even if he doesn't it's how he felt for a moment. I promised myself that he would never have to ever feel that way. I messed up," I admitted.

He reached for my hand, but it caught fire. I'm in no mood to be bothered and touched.

"Are you giving me the cold shoulder?"

"Just go back. You've done your part for them. No need to stick around."

"If you would just tell me, we-"

"This is not the moment to get me upset," I cut in.

He stood up sharply, pulling me up. If I hurt him now that's not a good look. That confidence he got is something else. And I know he's hurting, because my body is smoldering. He dragged me away from the house for privacy and let go.

"You tell Raelyn everything. I ignored the comments from everyone, but she knows something. Doesn't she," he interrogated me.

"Rae is upset over her relationship-"

"No she's mad because when you get an attitude you bring up her relationship. So then what happens? She says things under her breath that you rarely deny."

"Does every comment need to follow with another? No. I don't respond to her unless of course you want us to fight. If so, okay I will gladly speak up."