30

Jamie

"Get up," Ty said dripping water on my face.

I squirmed in my bed swatting the bowl of water away which was a mistake. I nearly drowned myself. I'm not sure what he's doing anyway.

"What is your deal?!"

He threw a towel at my face walking out. I'm just stunned he did that. I didn't do anything. I was in the middle of the best dream too. Why did he have to do me like that. That nap is what I needed in life and he took it away.

I changed into some new clothes and went after him. He was in his room on his phone, waiting. I'm not sure for what but he wanted me for something.

"We're going to Noah's," he said walking straight out.

So I followed and he grabbed my neck and sent us there. I'm not sure at which point he decided to do this, but I knew if I didn't fess up or something I would be in deep. I did what I had to.

The whole thing about Belle, yeah I made it up. I was trying to do the right thing while trying to fix all the wrong I started. It was getting exhausting to keep this all up. So I got some friends to help return Belle's babies, after Makenna's dad sent someone after them. Nasima got away somehow, a friend of mine found her at Sheila's, so they're bringing her here. Makes sense since we can't really go to Heaven whenever we feel like it. One foot on the staircase and it sends alarms. So I'm not sure who that man sent but he's good.

But now I'm just a little insulted that Uri just ran out like that. I don't bite. I thought I was reading the signs right, but I guess not.

"I don't know what's wrong with him. He's seconds away from being a human torch," Makenna told us coming back while squeezing onto an ice pack.

It was my fault. I'm not sure how at the moment, but it is. Since this is the case I believe I can make things better or worse. So I'll give it a go.

He saw me looking at the flames and they quickly went away. "I've never seen anyone reach blue before."

He stared at me like I was crazy. I guess he didn't mean to get to that point. Maybe I made it worse. Either I can play it off or awkwardly walk away like I didn't do anything.

"It was just interesting, I'll go if that helps," I settled.

He stared back down at his hands. "I hurt Makenna."

I peeked around the corner and she seemed to be fine. Being surrounded by guys must help. "She's okay." He laughed under his breath shaking his head. "What?"

"What is the problem you have with her?"

"The honest truth is I don't like any girl around Ty and she started it."

I shrugged it off like it was nothing to it, but he still shook his head. Only this time it was more like that's the dumbest things ever.

"When Nasima gets older you'll feel the same way."

"How do you know Nasima is actually coming back? I want the truth, because we both know you did not talk to my mother," he said sternly.

"My friend found her somewhere. I assumed you and Belle wouldn't want her on a sex island. I can ask to keep her there if you-"

"No," he cut me off.

"Okay then."

A thought hit me and I almost smacked myself for it. My friend would end up taking her to my house because he and Noah don't get along and they would fight immediately on sight. So he doesn't come here no matter the situation.