Chapter 10

--time skip--

Afternoon, The next day.It's 6 PM, the party will be start in 1 hours. You are confuse, don't know what to wear for Bill's party tonight.

Suddenly Bill appear from nowhere. He is wearing his yellow tuxedo and black long trousers with his eye patch on and his black floating hat on top of his head. "Hello darling~ are you ready?" Bill greeted you and kissed your cheek. "No.. I-" Bill snapped his hand and you're already dressed up! "Done!" Bill smiled. It's a simple but elegant white dress with make up on too. "Whoa that was fast! Thanks Bill"

Bill snapped his hand once again and he opens a portal, then he lend his hand to you "Ready to go Mrs.Cipher?" He said. You blush. "W-why are you calling me Mrs. I'm not that old" You annoyed while taking Bill's hand. Bill chuckle. "Hold tight!" Bill suggested. Bill wrapped his arms around your body closer to his body. You wrapped your arms around Bill too.

In a second, you appear in a pretty big ball room, It's like a disney princess story where the princess and prince dance and kissed. You didn't know that Bill have such a great interest place like that.

The room is already full with guests. Bill dropped you slowly like a fragile glass. "Thanks Bill" you said. Then Bill holds your hand and pull you into a hug. After that, You and Bill dance in the middle of the ball, and all the guests saw you and Bill dance. You becoming very nervous. "Eh... Bill... everyone is looking at us.." You whisper to his ear. Bill didn't respond and spun you once more and finally finished the dance. You and Bill bow to the guests, the guests clapped.

"Thankyou! Thankyou all for coming to my party! This is the 25913 times I've made the party for you guys!" Bill took the mic. "Now I wanted you all to enjoy my party!!!" Bill said loud.

"Eat anything you like darling~" Bill said. You walk through the ball to the food & drink bar, while Bill followed you behind. It's kinda hard to walk there because the ball is so full with people(demons). You realize that when you walk and pass the demons, they looked at you like they hate you. Yea yea.. demons hate human, right? Bill kinda stuck behind when following you.

Bill POV

"Hey Bill!" a girl voice called me. I looked for the voice source. 'Shira...'  I muse. Shira is a lust demon, she and I were close friend once. "Hello old friend~" Shira greet me. She pull me closer to her body with lure. "Uh.. hey.." I kinda supine with her. "Aww don't be like that with your old friend! I know you still love me more.. than that human girl" Shira give a sly look to me and I'm a little bit annoyed with that look. Then She took my hand and pull me to somewhere else.

Your POV

You arrived at the drink bar and you took a glass of [your favourite drink]. 'where's Bill? I thought he followed me? Hmm.. maybe he's doing his business, I shouldn't get involved, let him be. I'll just wait here probably'  you muse. Then you saw a small table and you sit down there with your drink waiting for Bill to come. You kinda feel uncomfortable without Bill by your side when you're alone on the dreamscape while a hundreds of demons are all around you.

A guy walk approach you. And suddenly he sits on your table across you. "Hello [y/n]" He greeted with smile. "Danny?"