Chapter 14

You're standing alone and there's nothing around you, just black. You confused, you didn't know where you are or what are you doing there.

"Hello there.." Suddenly a voice appear. "H-hello... is someone there?" you begun to panic. "H-hello?" You repeat.

Suddenly a giant hand appear from the nowhere and tries to catch you, you dodge it then you run.

"Ohh No, No darling you can't go anywhere, you are in my control now" The voice said. "Go away! Leave me alone!" You sream while wrapping your ears with your arms. "HA HA HA HA!" an evil laugh make you more terrified, and you almost cry. 'stay strong [y/n]! this is NOT real.. This..is..NOT REAL!' you muse try to calm yourself. "Oh really? do you think this isn't real??" The giant hand grab your body and throw you down. "AHH!"  you cried. 'he can reads mind too??!' you muse. "Yes I can hear that!" the voice chukckle evily. "Let me go you freak!!" You scream once again. "Oh.. I will... unless you give me a-" "NEVER!!!" you cut it voice.

"Oh really? so you want me to use the hard way don't you?" The voice sounded angry. "GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" you punch the giant hand when it's moved towards you. The giant hand now trying to grab you but you fight back, but it's not working. It grabs you harshly and started to squeeze you again. "Aa..aaahhh.." You moan. "You started to play rude, so do I" he smirks.

The squeeze is getting more tighter. "aa..ahh....." you moans. You barely even breath. "Come on.. Go on.. Call your boyfriend.. I'm not afraid of him!" he mock you. "Without your boyfriend you're weak!" He mock you again and loosen the tight and 'BRUK' you fell down hard. It hit your head, you feel dizzy again and you can't get up. "HA HA HA HA HA!!!" He laugh evily. You were so scared and don't know what to do, so you just cried and hoping someone could save you.

You're about to pass out and, suddenly a bright light appear near you and it destroy the evil giant hand. "AHHHHHH!!!" The voice shout. And suddenly it's all gone.

'Bill!!!' You smiled relief. Bill kneel down and put his hand to your head. He's about to get you back to reality, then the voice appear once again: "Ha ha ha ha... I'll be back... I'll use you as my bait... MUAHAHAHAHH...!" and then, a silence strike the two of you because you two was astonished by the voice.

Then Bill continuing, he cast a spell, then your body's glowing bright yellow and dissapearing slowly. "I'll explain to you later!" Bill waved his hand his face looked so worried. You nodded hastily and dissapear.

--

"HAAAAHHHHH...!" You awake and instantly sit on your bed. Your body was sweating, your face was wet because of crying.

It's a nightmare.

It felt so real...