Chapter 12

Bill POV

"Shhh.. Ahh..." I moaned. Suddenly I feel a pain through my body, and my body feels weak. I even barely to breath. My body is sweating. 'Something bad must been happen to [y/n]' I muse. I'm still closing my eye and feel those pains.

'[y/n]! [y/n]! where are you?!' I muse.
'[y/n]!'
'[y/n]!'

'Bill... help.. me..' a girl voice appear in my mind, and I recognized that voice, that's [y/n]. I feel the voice and follow [y/n]'s voice.

I teleported and and arrived to where [y/n]'s voice I heard. And, I saw [y/n] pass out, her body was held by a giant scary creature, but I didn't afraid of that. That what made me so angry.

Your POV

You feel so dizzy and almost pass out. Then you saw someone in a distance, but you cannot see clearly who's that because the dizzy feeling you had.

"LET HER GO!" an furious voice appear. 'Bill!' you muse. You smiled relief. Danny and the mysterious demon saw Bill. "Oww.. no.." Danny said. "Don't worry kid, he's just another demon, I can handle him" the mysterious demon grin. He lied you on the ground and Danny carry you again and run as far as he can.

Bill is getting more angry. His human body turned to a giant red triangular form, his one eye colour turn black with the red sharp pupil on it. The mysterious demon approach to Bill. "Ahh... the dream demon, Bill Cipher. Aren't you dead already?" the mysterious demon mock him. "Zinthos! What game are you playing now?! why did you took [y/n]?!" Bill growled. Without any words they begun to fight.

Danny was running, he turned back and watch the two demons fight eachother. Then Bill saw Danny with [y/n] on his hand, he even got more angry.

Bill then chase Danny. Zinthos hit Bill and stopped Bill from chasing Danny. Bill struggle and fight back, he even getting more fierce and angry.

"ENOUGH!!!" Suddenly Bill stood up with his eyes glowing and a blue laser flame strike through Zinthos body. "AHH!" Zinthos thrown away and fell.

Bill chase Danny directly with his giant red triangular form. Then, he grab Danny's body and without any words Bill took [y/n]'s body from Danny. Danny struggle from to get away but it's not working. Then he give a deadly glare to Danny. "IF YOU'RE TRYING TO KIDNAP HER AGAIN, I'LL MAKE YOU INTO CORPSE!" Bill threathening Danny with his big red pupil. Then he loosen his grip and let Danny go.

Bill change his triangular form into his human form while carrying [y/n]. Then he teleported away to his house at the dreamscape. He lied you on the couch.

"It's okay darling, I got you" Bill said. You smiled relief. You feel so tired and your body still cannot move. So you decided to go home on tomorrow. Bill kissed your cheek and cover your body with a blanket.

Bill sleeps on the carpet beside the couch, to watch over you.

----

"He is stronger now.." Zinthos said. "How could you cannot beat him?! You said powerful as him too, right??" Danny said. "Yea. And I know just how to defeat him now.. and earn his power!" Zinthos smirk.

Author's note :
Hope you still enjoy my story ♡~

\(QwQ)/