Chapter 24

Mabel POV

We're waiting for Bill to woke up. And.. Finally, Bill's waking up.

"So.. Where's [y/n]? Did you find her??" I asked excitedly. "Yea, and I think I know where she is!" Bill answered and started to lead us the way. "come come" Bill said.

Finally, after walking about 15 minutes. "This is the door?" Stan asked whispering. Bill nodded.

I opened the door slowly and get inside first. The room is so dark. "Mabel! carefu-" Before Bill finished saying, Suddenly I tripped by a string and a net trap fell down on top on my body. It caused a really noisy sound, and I think whoever in this house might hear it.

Bill still outside, but I didn't see him and Stan. Where did they go??

Bill POV

Mabel fell into a trap. I quickly cast a invisible spell to myself and Stan. Then, we quickly get into the room where Mabel was fell into a trap.

Mabel POV

"Uhh! uhh" I tried to get free. "Hello, Mabel Pines" A male voice appear from the darkness and I think he is walking towards me. And, I saw this male figure. He wear a black tuxedo, his hair is black, his shoes is black, even his eyes was black and that's really scary and creepy.

"Who are you??! How did you know my name??" I screamed. He stand beside the trap. "Ohh hahaha! I know a lot about you" He winked. I think he is a demon, his attitude and his looks were like it. "You're a demon, aren't you?!" I exclaimed. "Hahaha. That is correct my dear" He said.

"So.. How could you get in here?! Is there someone who told you how to get here? Or Are you with someone here too??" He smirked. "I-... come here.. alone" I lied. "Liar" He said. 'Oh crap he knows!' I mused. "N-no! I came here alone!" I stated again and tried to keep lying. "Tell me, who's with you now, liar?" He said. I gulped and started to sweating. "Uh.." I tried to not make an eye contact with him.