First Day//Cameron Dallas

A/N Hi! I didn't want too do an introductory page bc idek. But this is just a thing for magcon boy imagines viners. I don't do smut or anything though. I'm new to the whole imagine thing but I really hope you guys enjoy.

Cameron Dallas/Chelsie

Your POV

I walked into school this morning with a cute new outfit and a positive outlook. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a white crop top that said Teenage Dirtbag paired with a white pair of Vans. My light brown hair was thrown into a messy bun and I was barely wearing any makeup. My first class was History, I had that class with the new boy Cameron. He's been here for about two weeks now. We haven't talked much but he seems like your typical douchebag player. I walked into class two seconds after the bell rang and Mr.Gunnerson gave me a stern look, I just ignored him and walked to my desk earning a few wolf whistles from the other boys. I rolled my eyes and slid into my seat.

Thirty minutes into the class I felt something tap the side of my head. I rubbed the area and looked over to see Cameron smirking at me. I looked down and saw a little piece of paper folded into an airplane.I reached down and picked it up and it read-

Can we talk after class? Come by my locker (;

I folded the note back up and shoved it in my desk wondering what he wanted to talk to me about. After class I did as the note said and walked over to Camerons locker which was down the hall from mine. He wasn't there yet so I just leaned against the locker scrolling through my Twitter. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and immediatly shot around too see two dazzling brown eyes staring into my green ones. Softly pushing him off of me, I raised my eyebrow giving him a confused look as to what was going on.

"Look Chelsie. Your friends have been telling me you have the wrong idea of me. I'm not a douche I guess I just kind of like you." he said the last part quietly scratching the back of his neck.

I rolled my eyes. "That's what every douchebag says."

"But I'm not every douchebag."

I gave him a light smile and the bell rang. The hallway eventually cleared out and it was just us.

"Chelsie come on. We're going to be late for class!" I heard Jasmine call out to me from the end of the hall.

"I gotta get going. See you later I guess." I started walking away but someone firmly grabbed my wrist.

"At least give me a kiss on the cheek." He says with a wink. I rolled my eyes and turned my head to give him a kiss on the cheek. But he shot his head around having my lips meet his. A tingly feeling ran through my head to my toes and it stopped when he pulled away.

"What was that about?" I said as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Proving to you I'm not like every douchebag." He said with a smirk as he walked away.