Truth or Dare//Jack Johnson

A/N !
Hey guys! Couple of things.
1.Last time I updated we almost had 100 reads now we almost have 200! Thank you so much !
2.I apologize for this chapter I'm writing on my phone bc my computer crashed and I'm so angry ugh.
I have no idea how to do Bold/italicized writing on my phone frick.

Shylee's P.O.V.

"Hey guys! It's Jack and I'm here with my friend Shylee!"
I smiled and waved at the camera.

"So we're going to be doing Truth or Dare. I had you guys ask me questions and we're just gonna dive right in haha."

His laugh is so cute I thought to myself.

"Truth or Dare?" He asked

"Truth." I said

"You're a scaredy cat." I rolled my eyes.

"What's the truth Johnson?" I asked laughing.

"How and when did you guys meet?"

"Jack was 6 and I was 5 almost 6. Our moms were friends but we never met because our moms only talked at work. So my mom invited the Johnson's over for dinner and Jack and I have been friends ever since." I smiled at the thought. I've liked Jack since I was about 8 on and off, but for the most part it's been on.

"Alright Jack, truth or dare?" I asked with a wink.

"Truth."

"Oh and I'm the scaredy cat?"

He have me a funny annoyed look as I scrolled through the hashtag on twitter.

"Who was your first kiss?" I asked knowing the answer.

He didn't say anything he just blushed and pointed towards me. I smiled big at the camera.

"Okay look before you guys freak out we were 8. We were sitting up in my tree house and talking about how the other Jack had a "girlfriend" and how we thought relationships were completely gross. So we were going back and forth asking why it'd be so great and he said that his parents kissed a lot so that must be why. Anyways long story short we wanted too see if that was the answer so we kissed and then screamed COOTIES and didn't talk for a month." I was laughing so hard towards the end of the story I was almost pissing myself.

Jack was laughing hysterically almost falling out of the chair. Remembering those little things.

"What about the fourth grade kiss?" He asked

"Oh we never speak about the fourth grade kiss."

"Next ! Truth or dare?" He asked

"Dareeeee." I smiled

He scrolled through them for a minute.

"I dare you to kiss me on the cheek." He smirked

"Wow that's the scariest dare ever." I said sarcastically.

I sat up and leaned over to give him a kiss on his cheek but I didnt think his cheek would be that soft. I slowly opened my eyes to see his eyes closed right in front of mine and realized the cheeky bastard turned his head. At least he's a better kisser than he was I fourth grade. He tried to deepen the kiss but I pulled away.

"Next!" I called out smirking at him and looking back to the camera.