Hayes Grier Pt 2.

A/N HEY HEY HEY COUPLE OF UPDATES!!
Almost at 2k reads!!! HOLY CRAP THATS INSANE THANK YOU ALL!
I'm slowly getting more comments and votes and stuff but I want to do more requests! Alsooooo- Shawn Mendes followed me on twitter today(: He's the first person out of MagCon to follow me ayeee. Thank you all so much and sorry for the authors note but heres part two!

Dianas P.O.V ((PART ONE IS TWO STORIES BACK!!))

It was the day of MagCon and I was so insanely nervous. What if Hayes forgot me? No no he couldn't have forgotten me already- I met him yesterday. Ugh overthinking is killing me. I got dressed in a pair of leggings and a gray cropped sweater. I looked in the mirror glad with how my outfit turned out and walked into the bathroom.

Half an hour later my hair was straightned and my mascara and concealer was applied. I was pretty pleased with how I was looking today. I grabbed my backpack with some stuff like my phone, charger, water etc etc. and went down stairs to walk to the hotel where MagCon was being hosted.

..............

I arrived at the hotel two hours early and there were only about 50 girls in line, so I got my braclet and number for VIP then waited in line with the rest of the girls. (I hope this is how it works idk??????)

After probably four hours of making friends,scrolling through my phone, and standing around they finally called my number for the meet and greet. I walked up and met everyone of the guys. They were all super nice but I was really excited and a bit nervous too see Hayes. It took like twenty minutes to go down the whole line until I saw Hayes talking to another girl. The girl gave him a hug and walked off while I casually walked towards him trying to calm my nerves.

"Oh hey Diana!" He yelled

"Hi Hayes." I laughed.
"You having fun?"
"My feet hurt, I didn't know there was going to be so much standing,waiting,  oh and can't forget the screaming."

"Haha yeah it's a lot, but hey at least you get too see me." He winked.
I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug.

"Do you want a picture?" he asked pulling away.

"Of course."

"Hey Jacob, can you come take this picture real quick?" he called over to Jacob Whitesides.

Jacob obliged and walked over. I handed him my phone and I hugged Hayes and Jacob took 3 pictures of us smiling, hugging and a silly face. I was going to go grab my phone and go to the main room with the girls I met, but Hayes firmly grasped my wrist and pulled me back over.

"Wait lets take one more picture." He said.

"Haha okay? What do you want me to do?"

"Umm lets look like we're a couple. So put your hands around my neck like this." He says taking my hands and placing them on his shoulders."And I'm going to put my hands here." He said putting his hands on my waist.

I hear Jacob take some pictures as I'm looking at Hayes' eyes. God they were gorgeous. He was so perfect, and I really like him even thoug-. My thoughts were cut out by Hayes leaning in and placing his lips on mine.
I kissed back and he pulled me closer from the awkward arm length stance, too where we were like a couple. I smiled into the kiss and pulled apart. I smiled at him as his cheeks got all red.

"Okay loverbirds better get going before security comes." Jacob called out. I pulled apart from Hayes and grabbed my phone from Jacob.
I was walking away and felt someones eyes burning into my back. I turned around too see who it was and it was Hayes. I gave him a wink and turned back.

Today was pretty good.

AFJHSDGJHSDFGJHSDF I don't know if i like this or not frick!!!!
But there you go Diana! (: I hope you like it lmao

I kind of want to start a fan fic in a couple of weeks but idk????
I'll obvi still update this but I'm not sure I got a bunch of ideas so I'll see how things work out.
love you guys sm