Airport //Taylor Caniff

Taylor Caniff

A/N I hate the way i wrote this one but I hope at least you guys like it(:
Decided to update because we're gaining reads so fast omg 💕 love you guys ((:

Lisa's P.O.V

Standing in the airport was probably the most nervous I've been in my life. Taylor was at MagCon for the longest he's been gone; 2 months.
I was invited to go but I wanted to do this to show him I trusted him because I really did.
Even though there were girls skinner,prettier,taller,and just better.
I just hoped I was good enough.

My brown hair was natural which was slightly wavy and frizzy. I hated it but I thought it looked decent enough today. My eyeliner was winged perfectly and my acne has gone away this week like the beauty gods giving me a small blessing haha.

I sat down outside the gate listening to just a bunch of different songs on 8tracks. I stared at my outfit which was converse,white shorts, and a gray long sleeved cropped sweater. My hands were shaking with nerves, what if he walked through the gate with another girl? What if he breaks up with me? All these what ifs raced through my mind that the bad thoughts overwhelmed the good.

"Flight 857 is delayed for twenty minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause." The intercom spoke

I slunk in my chair knowing that was Taylor's flight. I've been waiting two hours to see that bandana obsessed tank top wearing boy who I was head over heels in love with but I haven't told him yet.
We've been dating for four months and I've never told him op.

I decided to kill time and walk over to Starbucks to grab a quick coffee. I ordered a vanilla bean frappe and sat down at a table sipping and watching the minutes go down until it was 17 minutes later and I walked over to the gate.

I watched all the people pour out of the gate as I stayed a respectable distance back watching for Taylor. I waited and waited and waited. Until the last boy walked out of the gate looking around for someone until his eyes met mine. I gave a slight wave as he dropped his bags and ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug. I felt my eyes sting with tears as my cheeks got warm and sticky. I was hugging him so tight I never wanted to let go

My legs were wrapped around his waist as my head touched his, his hands resting on my ass, cheeky as always.

I leaned in and kissed him softly. He kissed back and we fit together perfectly. It was an innocent kiss that made my lips tingle and my body shake from happiness. It was innocent until we full on started making out in the middle of the airport. But I didn't care because he was mine.

He pulled back our heads resting together.
"I-I love you Lisa."

"I love you too Caniff."