First Kiss//Aaron Carpenter

WARNING THIS ONES REALLY CHEESY HAAAAFDFBHBSFJHBDKHDS

Rose P.O.V

"Okay your turn." Aaron said.

It was three in the afternoon and Aaron and I were really bored and couldn't leave the house until my mom got back with the car, so we've been playing the questions game.

"Why'd you break up with Siena?" Siena was Aarons ex girlfriend and the break up ended pretty badly. She hasn't came too school in a while and everyone thinks she dropped out. All because of a boy? I think she was freaking out too much.

"I realized I liked someone else, and I felt like a shit head for thinking about someone else while I was with her. That's like mental cheating."

"Did you tell her that you liked someone else?"

"Yeah I kind of had too. Our relationship was going smoothly I had to have a valid reason. Wow I sound like a dick." He buried his head in his hands.

"No no I get it."

"I just didn't want too cheat on her. I've been cheated on and no one should feel like that."

"It's been almost two months since you guys broke up, why haven't you talked too this mystery girl yet?"

"I wanted to wait I guess. I don't know I will soon, but why are you asking me all these questions its my turn." He chuckled.

"Oh haha sorry. Your turn."

He nodded and pursed his lips pretending to think hard.

"Who was your first kiss? I don't think you've ever told me."

I bit the inside of my bottom lip trying to think how I should address this.

"Because there hasn't been one." I felt my cheeks heat up and I scratched my neck awkwardly.

"Wait what? But you've dated a bunch of guys."

"You make it sound like I'm some sort of whore or something." I laughed.

"No no no! Ugh I didn't mean it like that- I me-I- sorry."

"Don't apologize dummy. I've had a couple of boyfriends but they were tools who tried to get in my pants the first hour they asked me out. So, I just got very cautious and scared I guess."

He slowly nodded and was rubbing circles with his thumb on his leg.

"You okay? You got kind of quiet all of a sudden."

"I was just thinking I guess."

"About what?"

"What if I could be your first kiss?" He blurted out. I could tell he immediatly regretted it. My mouth opened slightly in shock he would say that. Haha coming from Aaron he's pretty shy.

"I uh mean, y-you know un-unless you don't want too. You know thats um that's cool too."

"Why would you want too? I'd probably be horrible." I laughed trying to lighten the mood. The tension in the air was so thick I could feel it suffocating my lungs.

"Rose you've had some douche boyfriends. I'm not a douche nor am I your boyfriend. I'm your best guy friend who won't hurt you because I love you and everything about you even though you hate everything about yourself, I know you hate your arms and your legs, and I know you hate your brown hair even though I love it because it smells like berries and I know you wish your brown eyes were a bright blue. It kills me a bit inside to know you hate your smile and your absolutley contagious laugh and the way you steal all the covers and curl up into a burrito type thing when you sleep. I love every thing about yourself that you could possibly hate and I admire you and love you." he blurted out with so much confidence and passion I thought he was going to start crying.

I felt like I was going to drown in my own tears but I couldn't cry.

I realized it was me, he broke up with Sienna for me.

All those little compliments he meant them and they meant more than just being a friend.

Silence in the air and doing something I might possibly regret but at this moment I don't care I leaned over to Aaron and crashed my lips onto his. I let out a silent exhale. I sat on his lap and his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me as tight as possible. I chuckled against his lips and brought my hands to his neck playing with the little hairs on the back of his head. He smiled and I let out a soft laugh.

He loved me.

And I loved him.

HAHAHFAHBAHFBAAH IM SO DONE W MYSELF SO MANY FEELS FROM MY OWN WRITING.

YOOO SHOULD I MAKE AN INSTAGRAM SO YOU ALL CAN SEE WHAT I LOOK LIKE OR?????

ALMOST 10K READS LIKE LAST WEEK I HAD 5K WHAT THE HELL THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IM SO HAPPY