Stage Kisses//Jack Johnson

its been a while hi hello(:

please go check out my new fanfiction"Rivalry" ! Ill appreciate it immesnley

you guys are the cutest readers ever i love you

Arianas P.O.V

I was about 10 people away from meeting the love of my life, the boy whom I create scenarios in my head with, the kid with the cute laugh and amazing smile.

The guy who doesn't know I exist until now.

Jack Johnson.

I was at Jack and Jack Digifest and it was the pre-show meet and greet, I was so so excited because I didn't think I was actually gonna get the VIP tickets. But thankfully I did.

It felt like hours,days and years went by when those ten people went up. I wanted to scream at them to hurry up and stop touching Jack because hes mine.

Okay no hes not but mentally,he is. It felt like my chest was closing in and I kept replaying what I wanted to say to him over and over so I wouldn't forget. My hands were shaking and I was blinking rapidly for some reason and I felt like I wanted to throw up but most importantly I just had the urge to jump into his arms.

There was now one girl in front of me, one girl seperating me from him. She ran over to Gilinsky first and I made eye contact with Johnson who stared at me for a few seconds and gave me a small smile, which I returned.

To him it looked like I was okay but oh if he could see me on the inside. I was almost having a seizure at this point as I watched Gilinsky and Johnson pose for a picture with the girl. Afterwards she cupped her face and started crying as they gave her a hug goodbye.

I took deep breaths as the security gaurd told me to go up.I shook off my nerves and jumped onto Gilinsky, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Hugging him like I've never hugged anyone in my life. His arms coiled around me and started spinning around as I laughed.

He rubbed my back and set me down.

"Hi whats your name gorgeous?"

My breathing was uneasy at the sound of him calling me that. "Ariana."

"Nice to meet you beautiful."

"I just wanted to say thank you." I said trying to keep it together.

"For what?" He said confused.

"Giving me happiness." I smiled.

"Ah you're a cheesy one." He said giving me a hug, right before we pulled away he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Now for Johnson. I turned on my heels and ran into Johnsons arms mimicking the same action I did to Gilinsky. And as soon as I smelled his cologne I forgot everything I was going to say.

"Shit shit shit."I whispered.

Johnson rubbed my back and set me down. "You okay?"

I stood there speechless. I was standing in front of Jack Johnson unable of what I wanted to tell him, there was so much.

"No, I mean yeah I, ju- no. No I'm not. I had a lot of things to tell you and I just forgot them all."

"Its okay its okay! Do you remember anything at all?"

"I remember the poses I wanted to take with you both but wait wait let me think."

I rubbed my temples in frustration probably looking like an idiot but I was not leaving until I told him at least somewhat of what I wanted to tell him. So I just decided to make up things on the spot because I needed to say something.

"I love you, I love everything about you. You ruined my life in the most beautiful way possible and I cannot thank you enough for that. You're the reason I'm here. I like to think the sun and the moon are in love but on two COMPLETLEY different paths and they can't ever be together like you and me. But I'm okay with that because I hope whoever ends up with you makes you feel the same happiness you make me feel." I smiled. Not what I planned to say but I thought that sounded pretty good.

"2 Minutes!" A security gaurd called out.

Jack smiled at me and engulfed me in a hug.

"I love you babe."

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Okay so what picture did you want to take?" He said.

"I wanted to take one normal cheesing one, and then one where you and I are stage kissing and Gilinsky is looking hella pissed on the side." Gilinsky and Johnson smiled at the idea.

"Would a stage kiss be okay?"I asked hopeful.

"Course." Jack smiled.

We huddled together to take a cheesing pic and I smiled a really big genuine smile as Johnson stood to my right and Gilinsky stood to my left.

For the next one I mentally prepared myself for knwoing that the only thing seperating me and Jacks lips were his fingers.

His hand carresed my cheek as he put his thumbs on my lips and leaned in, I grasped his arms as we leaned in and Gilinsky stood in his pose. When we pressed together something was off, i Didn't fully register it until I realized, Johnson moved his thumbs.

I jumped a little as Jack deepened the kiss slightly trying to keep everyone out of view so it still looked like a stage kiss from the line. We pulled away and right as we did I was escorted away from security. I turned back too look at Jack and he was trying to say something but security pushed him back.

"Bye Ariana!," I heard him yell out.

And that was the last I heard before I was yelled at for kissing Johnson by security.

///

PART TWO HMM??