Taylor Caniff

Request for Natalie! Sorry it took so long!(: Wow I literally updated an hour ago and we jumped like 300 reads so thank you for 13K AHHH!!!❤️

Anyone that likes this ill give u a free follow bc why not !!!!!

Natalie's P.O.V

The bottom of my feet hit the soft comforters every time I jumped. I was all by myself in a hotel room, what else could I do but jump on the bed considering they wouldn't let me leave? I mentally groaned and jumped up and let my back catch my fall on the soft mattress. I've been stuck in here for three hours waiting for the guys too get back, the lobby was mobbed with fans who didn't get a ticket for MagCon but wanted to wait at the hotel for the guys. I don't understand why I couldn't go run around the floor- I mean the whole entire top floor was reserved for us, and had security. I came to MagCon to spend time with my best friend of 10 years Taylor, not too be locked in a room all day.

I blew a piece of hair that was resting down my face and watched it fly up and hit my face again. Repeating this until I felt like my lungs could collapse I sat up and decided to play some music. I put my phone in my little iHome speaker and blasted a playlist I made on spotify that had a bunch of my favorite songs and continued jumping around the empty hotel room.

I was dancing and singing and just having fun for about an hour when I looked over at the clock. "10:30?" I thought. "The boys were supposed to be back over an hour ago." I looked over to the door and could see shadows moving around. Were they listening to me? I tip toed over to the door and pressed my ear against it.

"Is she still singing,Cam?" I heard Taylor ask Cameron. "Nah,do you think she knows we're listening ?" I tried to block out the blasting music as best as I could to hear the muffled conversation. "Should I just go in there so she doesn't get suspicious?" Taylor asks. Oh crap they did hear me singing. "Taylor if we let you go in there we have to go get a box of condoms." I could hear the boys stifle laughter,but I didn't get the joke to be honest. I heard a knock at the door and too make it seem like I wasn't waiting at the door I slowly walked to turn off the music and slowly walked back to the door.

My hand grabbed the cold metal and twisted I open, all the boys were pretending to scroll through their phones. "Oh hey Natalie didn't see you there." Aaron spoke up. Everyone else was saying hey and hi and oh hey.

"Don't even act like you were eavesdropping." I crossed my arms and leaned against the door frame. My eyes shot too Cameron and Taylor who looked really embarrassed and I just smirked.

I stepped to the side of the door giving enough room for the boys too walk through the door and shut it behind them. We all sat around the room just talking and being quite loud. "Let's do somethinggggg. I'm bored." Johnson whined. "How about we go swimming?" Taylor spoke up.

"Oh you'd like to go swimming with Nat wouldn't you." Nash said making kissing noises. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I saw a pinkish tint rise to Taylor's cheek. "Let's just go swimming idiots." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. The cold tile of the bathroom froze my toes and sent a shiver up my back. My bathing suit was hanging off the metal towel rack and I quickly slipped it on. I grabbed out my baby wipes and quickly took off my makeup then threw my hair up into a ponytail. I stepped back making sure the swimsuit was tied tight and I had no makeup marks under my eyes.

I got my bathing suit this morning and I loved it. It was a blue and white polka dot top that twisted in the middle, and just normal black bottoms. I felt confident. "Natalie hurry up Taylor's getting anxious!" I heard Carter yell. I heard Taylor groan and mutter a "Shut up." But I just laughed. I didn't get what was going on. Maybe I should ask one of the guys about it.