The Past// Shawn Mendes

50TH STORY OMG WHAT. OK THIS ONE ISNT THAT LIKE IDK CHEESY BUT HERE

Erica's P.O.V

My phone blasted the most basic iPhone ringtone as I was in the middle of applying my mascara. I mentally groaned because I was trying to get ready but this is the third time I've been interrupted. Ignoring my complaining mind I walked over to the phone to see who was calling me, and Shawn's ID popped up on the screen.

"Hey babe what's up?" I said answering the phone.

"Hey I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and a couple of the guys today?"

"Um yeah sure, like who?"

"Um me, Taylor, Cam, and Nash."

"Alright where ?"

"Nash and Cam's new place, I'll pick you up in 20?"

I nodded then remembered he couldn't see me.

"Oh yeah sure." I said

"Alright see you soon."

"Bye." I said

"Bye babe."

I smiled and quickly hung up rushing to get ready before Shawn gets here.

I put on the rest of my makeup and grabbed a cross body purse and headed out to the front, which by the time I was done Shawn was already out there.

I waved and he motioned for me to come to the car. I nodded but quickly turned and locked the front door before heading to Shawn's car. I slid into the passenger seat.

"Hey Boo bear!!" I said over enthusiastically. I stifled a laughter as Shawn groaned.

"Really?"'he leaned his head back until it hit the head rest.

"Shut up you love it." I laughed. I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss, still giving me the same spark like it was the first.

A smile tugged at my lips as Shawn started to go off towards Nash and Cams house.

......................

Bleeding eardrums from the blasting music, and many inside jokes made later, aka like 25 minutes. We pulled into the parking garage of a massive apartment building. I stared at it in awe as Shawn maneuvered his way around trying to find a space.

He pulled into one on the first level, thank god because I was not about to do some walking. We stepped out of the car and Shawn stood away from his car waiting for me to come around, as he held his hand out for me to take it. We walked to the lobby swinging our held hands.

We walked up to the front desk and Shawn started talking to the man working there.

"Hey I'm Shawn, I'm looking for Cameron Dallas ? He should be expecting us."

The man nodded.

"He's on floor 13 room 435. Elevators to your right." He smiled. We quickly thanked him and walked towards the right, he hit the up button and the doors quickly opened too a man who was dressed in a suit.

"Going up?" The man asked. It reminded me of an old creepy film with a modern elevator but Shawn nodded and told him "Floor 13"

I felt the elevator rumble under us as it quickly shot up to the 13th floor. We thanked the man and headed into the brightly lit hallway looking for Cameron's room number.

"430,431,432,433,434,ah here it is, 435." He said. I laughed at him rambling too himself as Shawn interlocked his fingers with mine, while the other hand he knocked "a shave and a haircut" onto the door.