Matthew Espinosa (Part 2)

Before I get started on this I want to take a moment too say Rest in Peace Megan. You were a beautiful girl and it's sickening what happened to you. Make sure you all keep the Campbell family in your thoughts please.

Arianas P.O.V

After MagCon was over, I met some new friends, listened to the Jacks perform live, and got to dance on stage. Pretty fun day if I do say so myself. A smile was plastered on my face as I walked into the lobby of my hotel and up to my room. It was 8 o clock and I was hungry so I decided not to change so I could go get some food without looking like a hobo. My phone died in the middle of MagCon so I plugged it in and once it got to at least 30% Im gonna grab something to eat.

I wandered around my hotel room finding little things like old newspapers, an old game boy, and some change. My phone finally turned on and I sat down on the rough carpeted floor. Twitter notifications and text messages from the group chat I was in started popping up on the screen.
I clicked on the message icon and saw an unfamiliar number texted me.

"Hey this is Matt, is this Ariana? God I hope I didn't type in the number wrong, or you gave me the wrong number, if this isn't Ariana sorry. Excuse my rambling oh god okay um bye."

I laughed and decided to mess around with him.

"Oh um Matt. This is a phone sexting hotline, would you like to sext with Ariana one of our lead girls?"

I was laughing so hard at myself I could barely type out the message. Oh god I hope he replys.

"Oh god I'm so sorry, no um, maybe, no wait no. Ok bye."

I clutched my stomach as I was laughing so hard at the "maybe,no wait no." Typical guys.

"Matt I'm jk it's me Ariana."

"Oh thank god I was like wtf."

"😂😂😂what's up?"

"Nothing just chilling with the guys wbu?"

"About to grab something to eat, I'm starved."

"Mind if I tag along?"

I thought about it for a moment.
"Nah I wouldn't mind(: meet me in the lobby in 5!"

I locked my phone and checked myself in the mirror, I fixed the slight blackening under my eye from my makeup and applied a bit more mascara. I quickly changed into skinny sweats and a grey cropped tank top. I know I said I wasn't going to change but hey it's uncomfortable okay,but I completed my outfit by slipping my feet into converse. Wow best outfit choice goes to me.

I grabbed my wallet,phone, and room key and headed to the lobby. My heart was thumping in nerves as I stepped into the same elevator I met Matt in. I bit my tounge harder and harder every time the elevator dinged at a lower floor until the doors opened into the lobby. Which by now my tounge was bleeding. I stepped out and saw Matt leaning against the couch scrolling through his phone. I tip toed over to him and grabbed his sides pretty hard causing him to jump.

I was in hysterics watching him get so freaked out.

"Screw you." He said.

"You wish." I winked.

It took him a minute but he finally got the joke and rolled his eyes.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked

"I don't know, somewhere dark preferably." I laughed

"Haha why?"

I looked down at my outfit and Matt let out a quiet laugh.