Shawn Mendes Part 1

hahaahahahahahahhah HELLO FRIENDS HAVE U ALL MISSED ME YUP I WAS GONE FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS LMAO SORRY HIGH SCHOOLS ROUGH

in 3 weeks though im out for almost 3 weeks so hey you should see some updates

maybe

idk.

I WAS GONNA UPDATE LAST WEEK AND I HAD A FULL STORY BUT WATTPAD DELETED IT??????? AND I WAS SO ANGRY SO I GOT OFF
but this story is kinda based off my crush and I's story, but sadly he doesnt talk to me anymore so i added to it and made it more happy lmao!!!!!!

this'll probably be a bunch of parts so tell me what u guys think, if you want more comment Part 2 and I'll get it up asap!!!!

Jennifers P.O.V

"Hey Jenn do you wanna sit with me and Alex at lunch?" my friend Nellie asked.

"Oh yeah sure! Where do you guys want me to meet you?"

"How about the tables closest to the vending machine?"
"Alright see you then!" I said hugging Nellie by as I left for my second hour class. It was my 3rd week as a freshman and it couldn't be more nervewracking not having any classes with my friends, luckily I met Nellie and shes been super cool with letting me eat with her at lunch and stuff like that.

After second and third hour it was finally lunch, I went to the spot Nellie told me too and I saw her sitting there with Alex.

"Hey guys!" I called out.

"Oh hey come sit! I hope you dont mind Jenn, I brought a friend he should be here in a second."

"Yeah no thats fine." I smiled.

We all sat down and ate our brown bag lunches and a few minutes later a tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes approached us and sat down.

"Oh hey Shawn! Shawn this is Jennifer, Jennifer this is Shawn."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Please only my parents call me Jennifer, call me Jenn or J or whatever you please." I laughed.

"Alright then J." He said with a half smirk.

We all sat and ate lunch, I stayed quiet most of the time mainly because I was so mesmerized by even the simplest things he'd do. Like how when he laughed a corner of his mouth would go higher than the other or his eyes would squeeze shut whenever something was so so funny he couldnt keep in his laughter. But most of all I couldn't forget the way he'd randomly glance at me like he wanted to tell me something but couldn't.

We said our goodbyes and I walked too my fifth hour class hoping I would see Shawn again soon.

After 7th period school finally ended and I walked to the front of the school where I meet my friends too see how their days went and say my goodbyes. I was playing on my phone when I noticed a notification popped up from instagram.

"shawnmendes has requested to follow you on Instagram!"

"How'd he get my instagram?" I thought to myself. I opened the app and let him follow me and followed him back. I was stalking his instagram and went pretty far back, and I accidently liked a photo from 32 weeks ago wow go me!!
So to cover it up I liked a bunch of his old photos hoping he wouldn't think I was weird. And then I realized someone was standing over my shoulder.

"Oh shit hey Alex you uh scared me!" I said hoping she wouldn't notice I was creeping on him.

"Creeping on Shawny boy i see."

"Ha whaaaa nooooo. Nooo."

"Mhmm. Its okay I get it, you guys would be cute! But just a warning, if you do like him I wouldn't tell Nellie, cause she likes him too. And don't worry I won't tell her."

"Alright, but I don't like him!"

"You're saying that now but just wait!" she said as she started walking away.