MagCon//Matthew Espinosa

Here it finally was. The first day of MagCon. I was staying in the same hotel MagCon was being hosted at to make it easier to get there without all the traffic. I woke up and walked over to Julia my best friend who I brought for today and woke her up.

"What do you want?" she asked in a groggy voice.

"Whats today dummy?" I said in a "duh" voice

She immediatly shot up and walked out of bed over to her suitcase and picked up her outfit she chose last night. I walked over to my suitcase and walked into the bathroom to put on my outfit which was a black circle skirt paired with a white long sleeved crop top that hugged me nicely, and a pair of black converse. Julia went more casual with white vans, blue jeans and a white crop top. The both of us smiled and squealed at each other excited for the rest of the day.

We went into the bathroom applying our makeup. Julia wore a bit heavier makeup with eyeshadow,concealer,foundation,power,bronzer,eyeliner and mascara. She looked stunning, she curled her light blonde hair to perfection while I just applied light concealer with mascara putting my hair in a semi messy ponytail. I went back into the bland hotel room and grabbed my phone with Julia following close behind. We walked out into the hall shutting the door behind us.

We held light conversation walking down the hallway to look for the elavator when I heard a young guy voice yell behind me "KISS CAM!" I shot my head around only to find someone grabbing my face and pulling me to theirs. Our lips met and you could hear his friends laughing and going "GET SOME!" but i droned it out. I smiled into the kiss as chills ran down my spine causing me to shiver, which caused the mystery boy to slightly laugh. I pulled away to become face to face with someone I wasn't expecting.

Matthew Espinosa.

I tried to act cool and not stutter and freak out but that didn't work out so well. Matthew had a proud look on his face and I was blushing like mad.

"Sorry bout that." He laughed

"Y-yeah no its fine." I smiled back

"Whats your name gorgeous?"

"Brooklyn."
"Pretty name for a pretty girl." he winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Since you didn't ask for my name I'm assuming you know who I am?"

"Who doesn't know who you are?" I replied.

He just laughed and I smiled to myself admiring his adorable smile.

"Im on the sixth floor room 240. Come say hi tonight?" he winked.

"I'll have to check my schedule I'm very busy with doing absolutley nothing. But I'll try to make room for you." he just smirked and waved then starting walking the opposite direction.

As soon as he was out of hearing distance I squealed so loud. What? Its Matthew Espinosa for gods sake.

He yelled "I heard that!" I just blushed and starting walking with Julia again.