Morning Coffee//Nash Grier

DOUBLE UPDATE BC 1.7K READS AHH HOLY CRAP THATS CRAZY!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE WRITING THESE (:

Nash's P.O.V

"Yeah I'll just have an iced coffee." I told the barista. She was pretty- blonde hair, blue eyes. Typical girl in this area.

"Would you like my number with that?" She winked at me.

"Eh, I'll just have the coffee. " She frowned at my response and turned away to hand me the coffee the other worker made. I picked it up and walked over to a two person table and sat down. I pulled out my phone scrolling through following a few people on twitter and liking a couple of photos on instagram.

Chrissy's P.O.V

It was pretty early morning and I had to get up to finish an essay that was due last week. Barely being able to keep my eyes open I made the decision to get a cup of coffee at the Starbucks by my house. I put some mascara on and just wore sweats and a black tanktop with my vans. Wow I am so stylish I swear. I walked out the door and made my way around the corner.

I opened the door to the warm smell of coffee that surrounded me like a blanket.  I walked up to the counter not noticing my surroundings and was met with a bleach blonde barista who I didn't think would be awake for another four hours.

"Hi what can I get you." She said flatly.

"Oh I'll just have an iced vanilla machiatto."

"Okay. That'll be $4.25" I handed her my money and waited for my drink to finish being prepared.

I grabbed it off the counter and sat down behind this brown haired boy who was nose deep in his phone so I didn't get a glance at his face.

Nash's P.O.V

She was beautiful. Her hair was slightly wavy and it looked like she had no make up on. She looked so laid back and relaxed.

I had to talk to her. I watched her order her drink and when she turned to find a seat I pretended to scroll through my phone. She sat a table behind me so I decided to try to make my move.

I got up and walked over to her.

"Hi, it's pretty full in here and theres no where else to sit. Might I sit here?" She looked up at me with her pretty brown eyes and then looked around the shop. She had a confused look on her face,well thats probably because the shop was empty except us and an older couple sitting in the back.

"Um, alright. Go ahead." She smiled and laughed. I sat down and looked at her while she sipped her coffee and scrolled through her phone.

"Haha, I'm um Chrissy." she looked up at me while she spoke.
"Some people call me Nash but you can call me tonight." I smiled.
"Oh cheesy. But hey you have nice eyes."
"You have a nice face." I smiled cheekily.
Her cheeks got rosy as she looked back down and continued scrolling.

"What are you doing up this early?" I decided to ask. It was Saturday, I didn't think anyone would be up at 6:45 AM. "Late essay. How about you? An attractive teenage boy would probably be hung over by now." she said.
"Oh attractive huh?" she giggled at my response. "Yeah no, I um, don't party often. And I've been up all night. Just couldn't sleep I guess."

She didn't say anything, just nodded and smiled.
"Did the sun come up? Or was that just you smiling at me."
"Oh god stop."She was laughing hysterically.
"Do you know karate? Because your body is kickin!"
"How many of these do you have?"
"Enough to make you give me your number."

She rolled her eyes,crossed her arms, and leaned back in her chair.
"Hey you know what material this is?"
"I don't know, cotton?"
"No, boyfriend material."
"Alright fine, give me your phone." she gave in.

I smirked and handed her my phone as she typed her contact in.
She got up grabbed her drink and opened the door.

"Bye Nash!" she called out.

"Bye babe." I smirked at her.

The barista looked at me and she was fuming. I threw up the peace sign at her and walked out the door.
Maybe I'll finally get some sleep.

A/N I really didn't like how i wrote this one sigh. but hey just gotta keep going(: