Cameron Dallas (dirty)

OK THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT A DIRTY IMAGINE, SO MAKE SURE UR OLD ENOUGH TO READ THIS OKAY
MAKE SURE TO READ TIL THE END FOR IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Cameron's P.O.V

I sat down in a coffee shop by myself, it must've been a slow day because it was pretty empty. I sighed because I was Hoping to maybe pick up some chicks today. I scrolled through my phone not paying attention to anything until I heard the bell ding from the door opening.I looked up to see this totally hot girl walk in.

We make eye contact for a split second as I send her a wink. She turns around and orders her drink and quickly grabs it off the counter. My eyes follow her as she comes over and sets her drink down in front of me. We talk for a few minutes exchanging some words we probably shouldn't say aloud.

"Why don't we take this back to my place?" She whispers in my ear.

I slowly nodded and followed her out the door.

We got to her place and we wasted no time getting started. Our lips moved in synch as my tounge slipped in and out of her mouth smoothly. Damn she was a good kisser. She leads me towards the bathroom not breaking the kiss for a second as she throws me down onto the bed. I watch as her fingers fumbled with the buttons on her top as she tried to take it off, she eventually did and threw it across the room.

She climbed back onto the bed roughly kissing me again as she peels off my tank top throwing it god knows where.

Jessica's P.O.V

I started to kiss down his body stopping just above his belt buckle. I slowly unbuckled it trying to tease him and threw the belt on the floor besides us.

He groaned and I could feel him growing anxious under me.

"Jess." He moaned out.

I pulled down his jeans and tossed those behind me connecting my lips to him again. His hands traveled behind my back to find my bra clip and unhooking it, removing it in one swift motion. I chuckled.

"Someone's eager." I smirked.

I started grinding on him as he grabbed my boobs and started massaging them.

He broke the kiss and I felt his lips trailing down my face to my neck. He found my sweet spot and started sucking on it, I thought he'd stop after a few minutes but he didn't, I slowly felt the blood draining from my body as he started sinking his teeth into my skin, he threw my body onto the floor.
"I only wanted your blood dumb bitch." He said as he twirled out of my room and galloped into the sunset.

So I do this thing where I think I'm funny but I'm not and I love u guys so xoxoxo for plot twists!!!!