Convention??//Carter Reynolds

A/N Wowww I'm on a writing kick okay here ya go.

Alisons P.O.V

It was way. And I mean WAYY. Too early to be on a flight to Orlando. I didn't want to be awoken at 5 A.M but I was honestly pretty exciting to be traveling. This is my first convention I'm apart of.

Flashback

"Hey guys whats up its Alison. and today I want to talk abo-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. A number that wasn't saved in my contacts. I reached over and picked it up

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi, my name is Bart Bordelon. Founder of Magcon. Is this Allison White?"

"Oh yes hi. Y-yeah I'm Alison." I was trying to sound confident but my stuttering wasn't helping.

"Hello, I know this is out of the blue and we don't usually do this but we'd like to invite you to be a special guest at the next two Magcons. The Orlando one is in a month then we will start planning the next one. Mahogany is a huge fan of yours and we'd be greatful to have another girl in the family for a short time." he said.

"Oh yeah I would love too!"

"Alright then. I will email you and then we can set up a meeting date in the next week or so?"

"That'd be great! Thank you!"

"Alright bye."

I hung up and smiled to myself.

"I'm going to be in Magcon.'

End of flashback

So here I am a month later now landing in Orlando. I slept the whole plane ride and told the driver to be here at 7:30AM. It was now 6:45AM. I walked off the plane with my carry on and headed to the baggage claim searching for my silver suitcase; once spotting it I ran over to the bathroom because I was meeting everyone right as I got too the hotel. I quickly changed out of my sweats and tank top into a black halter top with kntitted lace hanging off the bottom, high waisted light wash denim shorts, a grey cardigan and black vans. My makeup was concealer,powder,blush,winged eyeliner, and a bit of coral lipstick. I just threw my hair into a low messy ponytail.

It was 7:25 by now so I just raced over to Starbucks, my luggage clunking behind me, as I ordered an Iced Tea and walked over to the pickup area. There were 5 or 6 drivers holding signs and I looked for the one with my name and walked over to the man holding the sign that said "White." We shook hands but he didn't really say much. He opened the door for me and put my luggage in the trunk as we went into the car and drove off.

"So Ms.White are you excited to meet the boys?"

"Haha, yeah I guess." I tried to play it off cooly but i was literally shaking.

"Warning you in advance; these boys freak when new girls come along. They're going to get rowdy and weird."
I just chuckled as we pulled up the the very large hotel. The windows of the car were tinted so as we pulled up I can see all the boys jumping on top of each other and Bart and security standing around them and Mahogany doing some kind of handshake with Hayes. The car pulled up and the boys got off each other as I opened the door and stepped out of the car. I was engulfed into a hug from Mahogany as the boys just stared wide eyed at me not moving.

"Gah, I'm a huge fan of you! Your videos are highlarious and you're even more gorgeous in person!" I let out a slight laugh as she kept rambling.
"Thank you so much! I'm a big fan of all of you guys." I smiled.

"Okay lets head into the hotel, you're sharing a room with Mahogany." Bart said.

"Okay."

We walked into the lobby and everyone was talking to everyone and screwing around. Exceeept me.

I felt really awkward and out of place so I just sat there listening to their conversations slightly laughing when they told a funny joke. Then I spotted Carter walking over to me.

"Hiii." I extended the i's

"Hey." He smiled. "You okay you seem a bit nervous?" he asked.

"Room full of people and I don't know any of them haha."

"I could get to know you. You know if you want." He smiled. God that smile killed me.

"I'd like that." I blushed.

Needless to say that was the start of a very very fun weekend in Orlando.

This!!!One!!!Is!!!Really!!!Boring!!!Sorry!!!
I wanted it too have a different ending ay.

I have an idea for the next one though soooo 5 votes for it to come out asap or it'll be out in a couple of days (: