COUPLE OF THINGS

Hey babes so as some of you know I haven't been updating recently and that's because I was on vacation.
I'm coming back tomorrow but I have a long ass car ride so I'm gonna be working on a few requests

So there's a couple of things I'd like to tell you about

So first off I went too vidcon 2014 and I met so many people
One of them being 'Mahogany Lox

I saw her walking and stopped and asked for a picture and she's literally so genuine and nice oh my god I wanted to just hug her forever, she's so perfect I (,,:

But I also had some not good experiences, like I met the finer Destin Conrad and he was extremely rude. I was honestly so annoyed, what happened was I walked up to him and I was like "hi Destin!!" And he flatly said "Hey." Looking really pissed off. So I was just like "Can I take a picture?" And he's like "Yeah." So I smiled and took a picture. And then I was like "thank you so much! I'm a huge fan of your vines and I love you." And he's just like "yeah"

I know it doesn't sound that rude but he literally had to force a smile and his tone was flat and he was just so rude.

I also have a new channel and I'll be uploading a video where I talk about the whole experience, you can subscribe and look out for that really soon.

I noticed I'm also really close too 100k and I can't thank you all enough. I love writing so much and hope to pursuer huge things w it in the future and it's crazy how something so silly really blew up and I'm just so shocked and grateful. I haven't gotten any negative comments and that makes me really happy.

This will be the last authors note for a while but I didn't want you guys to think I just dropped it and stopped posting, I've just been so busy and it's hard to find time because I'm so tired but i really can't make excuses

Love you guys

Bunch of updates soon.