Penny Boarding//Jack Gilinsky

A/N I find it crazy how literally the other day we hit 2K reads now its almost 3K thats so crazy thank you all for voting, commenting and adding this story to your library it means the world.
I'm gonna try to stop dedicating pages to authors notes but sometimes i gotta
this week I have state testing so I'll do my best to update!!! (:

Erins P.O.V

"Jack will you hold my arms and like pull me down the street, I really don't want to fall." I said stepping onto the rasta style pennyboard Jack got for me today. I had literally no idea how to ride so he was trying to help me but I suck at anything that moves like sports that have balls,driving, and of course skateboarding and pennyboarding.

"Erin just stand straight, put your right foot on the board and push with your other." He said. I could tell he was getting frustrated with me and I honestly felt pretty bad, he was pretty much forced to help me with this and I just kept getting worse and worse.

"I have an idea." he spoke up.  I gave him a questioning look as he walked back up to his garage.

I stood beside the penny board and grabbed my brownish hair and pulled it into a ball holding it up with my hand. I felt the breeze cool down my neck and my whole body while I waited for Jack to come back.
I saw his dark hair self come back holding his penny board. Setting it down he got on it and motioned for me to get on mine.

"What are we doing?"

"Just grab my hand." He smiled.

I stood up on the board and he reached his hand out wanting me to grab his hands. I interlocked my fingers with his and looked up at him giving him a half smile.

"Don't push, just guide the board."
I nodded in response and did as I was told. He pushed the board and off we went down his street. I was now getting the hang of how to move the board so I was swerving back and forth still holding Jack as he chuckled at me being weird. I swerved the board toward him and pulled his hands down, which lead Jacks body to come forward which led him to kiss me. The board slowed down and eventually came to a stop and it almost felt like time did too.

I"ve kissed him so many times and every time I did my stomach just exploded and my knees go weak. I felt him smile into the kiss and before anything more heated could happen I pulled away.

"Race you home sucker!" I yelled getting on the skateboard and pushing it down the street.

I heard him yell an "UGH" to himself and I just laughed.

God I love that idiot.