Hide and Seek//Jacob Whitesides

Natalia's P.O.V

"57..58..59..60! ready or not here I come." I heard Jacob call out.

We were playing hide and seek at 3 am while the rest of the boys were asleep.

I sat on the shaggy carpet in the janitors closet by the front desk in the lobby, getting rug burn on my ass from sitting for so long. I was shifting around trying to get comfortable and making kind of a lot of noise.

I stopped in my tracks when the door handle opened slowly, my breathing hitched- hide and seek actually really scared me. It's like a horror movie you don't know what's gonna happen.

The door opened fully and Jacobs adorable face looked down at me and gave me a smirk. I felt a blush rise to my face so thank god it was dark.

I looked at him for a split second and ran under his arm through the lobby hearing his foot steps following close behind. Due to asthma I slowed down causing Jacob to run faster and wrap his hands around my waist picking me up and spinning me around.

"Gotchaaaa." He whispered in my ear causing chills down my spine.

I blushed burying my face In my hands.

"Babe don't cover your face it's cute when you blush." He said laughing.

I blushed even harder when he called me babe.
wait why was he calling me babe?

"Babe?" I giggled

"I-well-it's u-uh just a nickname." He stuttered

"Mhmm okay." I slightly smirked "You're cute when you nervous." I winked

"If I do something will you promise not too be mad at me afterwards?"

"What is it?" I asked

He cupped my cheeks and pulled my face towards his placing his lips on mine. I was in complete shock, I just melted into the kiss; smiling.

"God you're so cute." I said as we pulled away

A/N ay thanks for 600 reads!! Thats crazy!!