Judgemental Parents//Jack Johnson

Jades P.O.V

"You can't tell me who I can and can't date. I'm 17 for gods sake! I'm not a child." I practically screamed at my parents. 

Yesterday I brought Jack home to meet my parents, and Jack was polite as can be. Always the gentleman. But my parents? Not so much. Jack was talking about how he doesn't plan to go to college because he's far too busy and he has pretty much a job right now. I was beyond frustrated with how they were treating him.

 "He has no plans! No future! Just planning to g-get famous? No college? What if this all falls through? You'll be paying the bills, cleaning the dishes, while he works at Walmart?" My dad yelled right back in my face. My mom was trying to pull him back because he was getting too close.

"I couldn't give a shit what you think of him! You're not the one dating him are you?" my dad went silent and his balled up fists relaxed.

I exhaled a breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

"I love him more than anything including myself. He's the reason I'm still walking this damned Earth and you're the reason I don't want to be walking. You have no right to tell me who I can and can't date. Fuck off." I turned around and ran upstairs. I could hear my dads footsteps trailing closely behind but I didn't dare look. I locked my door and pressed my back to the white wood and slid down until I hit the floor. I pulled my phone out and texted Jack.

Please pick me up as soon as possible. Don't pull into the driveway, park down the street. I quickly hit send and grabbed a bag out of my closet making sure my parents couldn't hear me. I threw a bunch of undergarments, shirts, pants and random stuff I needed.
I was so sick of being treated like this, after I turned 15 my parents ran my whole life. Decided what people I could and couldn't hang out with, made me dump the people they didn't like including my best friend, actually forced me to date someone I didn't like at all, and just everything. I had no control.

I heard them yelling at each other outside my door, my mom was trying to stand up for me while for my dad those words were going in one ear and out the other. I don't really know why she was standing up for me she didn't like Jack either.

I quietly zipped up my bag and heard my phone ring.

I'm by the side of your house.

I locked my phone and went over by window. My house was one story so I just crawled out the window and slowly shut it. I tip toed over to a dark figure that as I got closer I saw the blonde hair boy I love. I dropped my bag and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands snaked around my waist and he picked me up spinnning me around. 

"Where are you going to go?"

"Anywhere as long as its with you."

A/N Idkk how much I like this but I might make a part two or just leave ya hanging but
ya girl is in a good mood tonight holla