Savior Part 2//Jack Johnson

OH MY GOD IM SHIT AT UODATES IM OAUGGBJGIGI IM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD. VIDCONS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND I REALIZED I GAINED 20K READS IN 2 WEEKS I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS AND GETTING ME THIS FAR I COULDNT BE MORE THANKFUK FOR YOU ALL THAT COMMENT AND VOTE AND IM IN LOve WITH U ALL

Andreas P.O.V.

****3 Weeks Later*****

It's been 3 weeks since the, ugh I don't even wanna say it. I haven't heard from Jack but I've been thinking about it.

Pretty much what happened after the hospital is after his test results came back and he was all okay and checked out,he bolted, didn't even ask if I was okay. I was fine but still, could've gotten his number so I could keep in touch. He saved my life and I can't even repay him. I was lieing on my bed watching the fan spin in circles, making myself dizzy as the incident replayed in my head over and over. And guilt filled up inside me for not doing anything about it.

I've probably moped around for two and half weeks, and the rest of the day is forced getting up and doing something. The guilt is killing me and I wish I would've said something before he was like "be right back!"

I rubbed my tired eyes and slowly sat up, I needed fresh air and space from myself in an enclosed room so I decided to go walking. I sat on the edge of my bed and slipped on my white converse and headed out my room, and out the door. The warm summer air hitting me like a brick wall as I walked towards the way the wind was blowing, causing my hair to whip in every direction.

There was a drugstore on the corner so I figured why not walk up there and grab some candy and an iced tea and head home, so that's what I did.

I walked into the walgreens and scanned the aisles for any type of candy, eventually finding my favorite section and scowering through the candies.

"Find what your looking for?"

I figured it was an employee so I turned around.

"Not rea-." I stood there with my jaw dropped.

"I'd recommend sour skittles, always good for a Sunday afternoon." He smiled and picked up a bag, handing it to me.

"J-Jack."

"Hi."

"Can we um, talk?" I asked.

He nodded his head and I set down the skittles and followed him out of the store. We walked around not saying anything, just the wind whistling endless nothings into our hair and ears until we came across the city park. It was just concrete paths swirling around and massive patches of grass with dogs playing frisbee, with little benches scattered around.

We followed along those paths until we came across a rusty,isolated, metal park bench. He sat down on one side and I sat down on the other.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I just wanted to thank you, you risked your life to save me and it's like some cliche superhero thing but I tried to find you a lot earlier but you left before I could get your number or completely thank you. So thank you for what you did, and is there anything I can do to repay you?"

"You don't need to repay me, anyone could've done it really but I'm glad I was there. But if you want to repay me, can we just get to know each other? Like right now? And start over?" He smiled cheekily.

I nodded and turned to face him and sat criss crossed in front of him

"Hi I'm Andrea." I smiled and stuck my hand out.

"Hi, I'm Jack." He said taking my hand and shaking it.

..........................

"You didn't, oh god please tell me you didn't." I was in hysterics from laughing so hard

"I did, it was so bad, there was mustard and ketchup everywhere."

My hand flew up to my mouth as I laughed even harder. As soon as I calmed down I took a look at my surroundings, the sun was down and you can hardly see anything, so we've probably been talking for 2 hours about endless nothings, and I haven't had a more fun time.

"I should get going but we should do this again sometime yeah?" I said getting up, wiping the back of my jeans.

He nodded and stood up, I immediately went in for the hug and buried my face into his chest as his arms flung around my torso. I took in his strong smell and almost melted he smelled so good. Like a mixture of axe and jesus.

"Yeah we should defiantly do this again, but how will I know you'll really do this again with me?" He smirked.

"Umm, take my word for it?" I laughed

"Nah, like something to look forward too type thing."

"Hmm, like what?"

"This."

I was confused but he quickly leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. My eyes fluttered shut and he quickly pulled away before anything else happened.

I stood there in awe at how a simple moment made me feel so happy, so I grabbed him by the throat, no I didn't choke him. I pulled his face close to mine and kissed him so deep he forgot whose air he was breathing.

I pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine.

"Woah." Was all I heard him say. A chuckle slipped out my lips as my arms fell from his shoulders as I turned and walked away.

"You're a fucking tease!" He yelled out.

I laughed loudly and yelled "But this is your something to look forward too."

IDK THIS IS SO SHITTY I APOLOGIZE, I DIDNT REALIZE HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE IVE UPDATED AND IM LEAVING FOR CALI IN LIKE 8 HOURS AND IM SO STRESSED AND SCARED HOLY.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ILL TRY TO UPDATE BUT IM SO LAZY AND SO HORRIBLE WITH TIME MANAGEMENT SO ILL DO MY BEST BABES.

LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING.