I Love You//Aaron Carpenter

A/N AHH I FEEL SO BAD I FORGOT TO DO AN AARON IMAGINE I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMEONE WELL HERE U GO AY and thanks for 1.1k reads im peeing

Naomi's P.O.V

"AARON HAHA ST-STOP!" I managed to get out between my laughing fits

"Tell me I'm the sexiest boyfriend in the world." He said. He stopped tickling me but he was sitting on my stomach. We were watching a movie when Aaron was getting bored, so he resorted to this.

"My mom told me never to lie babe." I said trying to be as serious as possible.

He crossed his arms and pouted his lips. God he was so cute.

He got off me and sat next to me on the couch still pouting.

"Aaaaarrroooonn." I said he just looked straight.

"Babe. Baby. Aar,love,Aarbear." I said. I moved over to sit on his lap facing him.

"Don't give me the silent treatmeant waaaah."

He just shook his head making his dark hair flip back and forth. I ran my fingers through it and placed my hand at the back of his neck slowly inching my face closer and closer to his until I could feel his breath on my lips. He looked into my green eyes as I looked into his brown ones.

"I love you Naomi." he said. His breath hitched as he said it and his cheeks turned a rosy shade.

I pressed my lips to his and it was as sweet as our first kiss 6 months ago. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer which probably wasn't even possible.

I pulled away resting my forehead on his.

"I love you too Aaron."