Learning the Guitar//Shawn Mendes

A/N So now I've written about all the guys I'm using a randomizer to help pick until I get requests lmao. So I'm almost at 1,000 reads!!! Holy crap thank you all! Im sure no one even cares about these silly little imagines but I love writing them and It means a lot to me to know that almost 1,000 people have read them. So a big thank you to everyone. Ok lets get started!!!!! This imagine is my favorite one I've ever written idk I just really like it ok bye.

Mackenzies P.O.V

"Okay, you just play the- no not that chord. No move your finger up one. No- hold on tune it again."

"Shawn holy crap you're confusing me slow down."

I placed my fingers on the neck of the guitar waiting for Shawn to tell me what to do next as I slowly strummed. He was teaching me how to play "Say Something" on the guitar and he was getting quite frustrated with me. Hey I've never played an instrument in my life don't get mad at me.

We were finally six hours into learning and I've learned the whole song. The chords just repeat over and over, its not perfect,I do have to do little pauses to think but I'm slowly getting better.

"And I will stumble and fall,I'm still learning to love. Just starting to crawl." I sang quietly while Shawn was in the other room making some snacks.

"And say something I'm giving up on you. I'm sorry that I couldn't-" I was cut off by another voice joining me. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I turned around to see Shawn leaning against the wall watching me, a smile stretched across his perfect face.

"No no keep playing! You sound great." he said while he smiled.

I positioned my hands on the guitar. "And anywhere I, would've followed you. And say something I'm giving up on you." Shawn sang along with me. He was now standing behind me as I stopped singing and just strummed. He placed his hands on my shoulders and put his lips on my neck just humming the lyrics as I softly strummed, the vibrations from his lips causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. I played the last chord and set the guitar down on the coffee table in front of me. I looked over at Shawn who was now sitting on the couch and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"Anything for you." he said and kissed my forehead.