Jealousy//Aaron Carpenter

SO HARD TO FIND TIME TO WRITE BUT IM DOING MY BEST BUT HERES ANOTHER JEALOUSY IMAGINE

Ariana's P.O.V

"E3 and 57" I said outloud pressing the buttons on the vending machine. A groan escaped my lips as my granola bar got stuck on the metal ring. First instinct was to hit the machine, so thats exactly what I did. I hit the machine,shook it, and kicked it. And no luck. I was starving and I had no more change left, and Aaron couldn't pick me up for another hour because his friend had to borrow his car.

So I was stuck starving and alone at the gym for another hour. I closed my eyes shut and lightly banged my head on the glass of the vending machine.

"Uhm you alright there?" A male voice said.

"Cam?" I said opening my eyes. I looked over at a very sweaty and tired looking Cameron Dallas.

"Oh hey Ari, whatcha doing here?"

"Oh you know, bouta go sleep on the treadmill. This is a gym what do you think I'm doing here?" I laughed. He laughed in a sarcastic tone and lightly punched my arm.

"Shouldn't you be leaving? It's about to close and its getting kind of late."

"Aaron's my ride and he can't be here for another hour, and my granola bar is stuck and I'm hungry and tired and wow I complain a lot."

He laughed and walked over to the vending machine. I watched him place his hand over the glass that lined up with the granola bar, and hit it with his fist. The granola bar fell and he grabbed it out of the little door and walked back to me.

"Oh Aaron your boyfriend?"

"Don't act like that vending machine was nothing, Mr.Smooth." I laughed. "And yes Aaron my boyfriend."

"If he won't mind could I take you home? I don't want you stuck here with a bunch of 40 year old sweaty creeps." He asked.

"Yeah that should be fine. It'd save Aaron some time too."

"Want me to drop you off at his house?"

 I nodded in response.

"Lets goo." he said swinging his keys around his finger.

I swug my gym bag over my shoulder and followed Cameron out the door. We went into the car and drove off to Aarons house.

........

"Bye Cam, thanks for the ride!" I said shutting his car door.

"No problem!" He said waving and driving off.

"Most awkward car ride of my life." I said under my breath. We literally said two words and he wouldn't put on the radio, so it was just us and the sound of the cars engine.

I walked up the path to Aarons house and knocked on the door. He opened it wearing his own Aaron Carpenter T-Shirt and khaki pants.

"Hey babe! Wha- wait. How did you get here? Did you seriously walk? Thats like thirty blocks oh my god you cou-"

"Haha Aaron calm down babe. I got a ride from Cameron."

His face looked like he saw a ghost.

"Wait. So you actually called Cameron up?" he said angrily.

"No. He was at the gym and asked what i was doing there and if I needed a ride. I said yeah and now I'm here."

"You should've stayed at the gym. I could've picked you up myself."

"Aaron I don't know why you're getting so jealous over th-"

"I'm not jealous, I just don't see why you couldn't have waited for me."

"You're being fucking ridiculous, theres creepy old men at the gym and I would've had to wait outside in the city by myself, and Cameron took me home. Nothing happened between us."

"If you bring up that nothing happened, that means that something happened. Oh my god did you guys makeout or something? Do you like him now? Is he better than me? Huh?"

"What the hell is wrong with you? Nothing happened. We didn't even talk the whole car ride."

"Oh yeah was that because you were too busy kissing to talk?"

"Fuck you. I'm leaving."

"Good."

I scoffed and headed off down the street. My house was about a 10 minute drive from Aarons so a walk would be about an hour or so. Not that bad I guess, but my legs are killing me from my workout so this is going to be hell.

Aarons P.O.V

I watched her walk off into the streets, at first I was happy she was leaving but then everything kind of sunk in.

I'm actually an asshole.

I didn't know what to do, should I go after her or wait for her to cool off first? Or should I just screw it and drive after her.

And me being an undecisive idiot I waited a good half an hour before I started to drive and look for her.

i followed the safest path, meaning the path I knew she'd be walking because its the safest, and evetually found her trudging down the street looking like she was i pain. Probably because she just worked out god damnit I'm an idiot.

I parked the car right next to the sidewalk and ran out and ran to her. She turned around and from what I could see in the darkness she rolled her eyes and continued walking. I wrapped my arms around her and she stopped in her tracks.

"Aaron, please let go of me."

"No please, Ari I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't fix my aching legs and throbbing headache, and broken heart. I can't believe you'd think I'd actually cheat on you Aaron. I'm in love with you, and only you."

"Ariana I'm so sorry. I-I, you're too good for me. And I know I can loose you in a split second. Please."

She let out a sigh and wiped the sweat forming on her forehead. I carefully watched her step towards me, you could easily tell she was physically and emotionally drained. She wrapped her arms around me and let out a few quiet sobs.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"My legs hurt." She breathed out.

I grabbed under her legs and wrapped my arm around her back so I was holding her bridal style. and carried her into my car setting her into the passengers side, and quickly ran to the drivers seat and drove off towards her house.

When we got there she was fast asleep so I got out and picked her up bridal style carrying her to the front door which was open.

I sighed to myself hoping nobody got in, she always forgets to lock it.

I carried her up the stairs, being careful not to trip over myself and finally got to her room. I laid her down on the bed and sat next to her watching her sleep.

"How did I get so lucky." I whispered. I sighed and ran my fingers through her hair.

"I love you Aaron." She said in a whispered tone.

"I love you too." I said softly kissing her forehead.

ENDING SUCKS ASS OMFG IM SO SORRY.

IVE BEEN GAINING READS SO FAST THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

I HAVE LIKE 7 REQUESTS SO THOSE SHOULD BE UP SOON BUT IM GOING TO SEE A MOVIE WITH MY FAMILY FOR FATHERS DAY SO THANKS FOR 67K READS BABES