Love//Matthew Espinosa

Leslies P.O.V

"Haha betcha can't do a backflip Leslie." Carter yelled out as he was flipping around.

We were all bouncing on the trampoline cracking jokes and tripping each other and just having fun, until I heard my dog start barking like crazy and running inside. I quickly got off the trampoline and walked over to the door where my dog was barking and scratching at. It was weird because I wasn't expecting anyone. I looked through the peephole and saw someone I wasn't expecting- Stone. Stone was my brown hair brown eyed friend from fourth grade. He moved away quite recently and I had no idea how he found me

I heard the boys (Matthew, Nash, Cameron, Hayes, and Carter) step up behind me as I flung the door open and gave Stone a bone crushing long hug.

"Ahem." I hear someone clear their throat behind me.

"Oh sorry guys, guys this is Stone, Stone this is Matthew, Nash, Cameron, Hayes and Carter."

He smiled and waved at them

"What are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here I- just wasn't expecting you haha."

"Its been like six months I thought I'd come visit you."

"Oh well come in."
I stepped aside to let him come in and he got along with the guys pretty well, except with Matt-he was standing a couple feet back from the guys and looking down at his feet.

I thought he was just tired or something so I ignored it. We talked for about an hour when I noticed Stone kept eyeing Matthew with a smirk. Like he was happy that he wasn't talking.

"Hey Les, can I talk to you outside in private for a moment?"

"Oh sure?" I said I followed him outside into the backyard and shut the door. I felt 5 pairs of eyes on us as I suspected the boys were trying to listen through the dining room window. I pushed my short blonde hair behind my ear and looked up at Stone waiting for him to say something.

"Is everything okay?" I asked genuinley concerned.

He didn't say anything, he just leaned over and kissed me. I didn't really know how to react, I didn't really like him like that but I kissed back. I heard the backdoor slam open and was pushed onto the floor.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I heard a voice yell.

Matt.

"Woah man just calm down." Stone said back.

"No. Don't fucking touch her." Matthew said.

"Why? She isn't yours? Now is she." Stone said with a smirk that made even me want to punch him in the face.

But why was Matthew acting like this?

Matthew tried to jump on him but Nash and Carter grabbed him and pulled him back.

"C'mon we all know she likes me better than she'll ever like you. I mean I just kissed her didn't I?" Stone taunted.

Matt was fuming. He used all of his strength to break free from Nash and Carters grip and he punched Stone straight in the face. Stone fell to the floor and Matthew was about to punch him again when I jumped in.

"HEY HEY STOP. JESUS CHRIST WHATS WITH YOU BOTH."

"Your stupid ass friend just punched me. Nothings wrong with me." Stone said with blood pouring down his lip.

"Stone, leave."

"Wh-"

"I said leave."

"Screw you." He said as he walked out. I let out a sigh as I heard the front door slam.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" I asked Matt. He put his face in his hands and rubbed his eyes.

"Sooo we're just gonna um, leave you two alone." Hayes said as he was shooing the rest of the guys inside.

I sat down on the chair that was across from Matthew.

"Look I'm sorry. I just got jealous I guess." he said the last part really quietly.

"Jealous? Why on Earth would you be jealous?"

"Because he has the balls to make a move on you and I don't."

"Make a move on me? Why wo-."

"Because I like you dummy. " he said blushing.

"You do?"

He just nodded and ran his fingers through his hair.

I did something pretty ballsy that I wasn't really ever expecting to do. And that was make the first move. I stood up walked a step over to Matthew, leaned over,grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his. It was such a simple kiss yet such a sweet kiss. His lips were so soft and I felt him smile into the kiss.

And I felt something in that kiss I didn't feel with Stone.

Love.

A/N oo aaahh ayy turn upp.

double update!!
Can we get 1K reads by Wednesday? Id piss my pants ayy ((: