Jack J/Jack G

Request for Ariana (:
BTW JJ MEANS JACK JOHNSON OK
Ariana's P.O.V

"Thank you so much!" I called out to the taxi driver. He nodded and drove off as I gripped my luggage and headed for the front door. I just got back from a month trip to Washington D.C. for school and my mom wasn't going to be home until tomorrow so I was staying at my best friend Jack Johnson's house. I stopped in front of the door and knocked quietly.

The door quickly opened to a tired eye Jack Johnson.
"ARIANA YOURE BACK!" He yelled quickly engulfing me in a hug.

"YES AND I CANT BREATHE!" I yelled mocking him.

He pulled off and put his hands up in surrendering position.

"Come in, Gilinsky is still sleeping haha." He said

"Let's do something to wake him up!"

"I um, I need to talk to you first if that's alright." Jack seemed really nervous

"Sure what's up?"

He lead me into the kitchen and he sat on the counter while I stood in front of him.

Jack G's P.O.V

I heard a slight knock on the door and heard the taps of JJ's feet racing down the stairs. My head shot to the clock, and the green colors illuminated the time "4:52 AM"

The door shut quietly and I could hear JJ's feet step down the stairs. I stood up slowly, still drowsy as hell because I didn't sleep well the night before. My hand clutched the handle and turned it ever so slightly, hearing the muffled conversations.

She walked in and hugged JJ ever so slightly, I bit my lip to keep me from getting jealous.

"Let's do something to wake him up!" She said sounding like a little kid, god she was adorable.

"I um, I need to talk to you first if that's alright." JJ replied.

No no no, if he tells her that ruins my chances.

"Sure what's up?"

My eyes followed Jack as he walked into the kitchen. After they were out of sight, I walked down the stairs careful not to make any noises.
I stood by the entrance to the kitchen, making sure I couldn't be seen but I could hear everything.

"Look Ari, I've been thinking about stuff and there's something I've realized. And I just need to say it so I don't act all awkward around you." I heard JJ whisper.

"Are you okay Jack?"

"I'm fine Ari I just real- oh hey ! Hi, um Jack didn't know you were awake." JJ said.

I stepped into the kitchen, he knew how I felt about Ariana and I wasn't going to let him take her from me.

I put on my best tired face and walked in opening the fridge. I pulled out a jug of milk and started twisting the cap.

"JACK!" Ariana yelled as she wrapped her small arms around my body. I returned the hug and looked at JJ who was really pissed.

Daaaaaamn salty or nah.

I smirked at him and he flipped me off going and jumped off the counter.

Ariana pulled away and took a few steps back looking at me, I gave her a funny look and brought the milk up to my mouth and took a few gulps before setting it back into the fridge

"Damn have you both been working out?" She asked eyeing my arms.

"Eh, these guns?" I said flexing my arms cockily. She giggled and crossed her arms.