Chapter One

A/N Hi!! I decided to go back and edit this story. I still like the plot but it could use some fixing. So if you've already you can read it again, or not because it's still the same story. THANK YOU FOR READING!!!AHHH

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I stared at my new house in Davidson, North Carolina, I couldn't help but be sad. I had to leave Mississippi, and the house I grew up in, after 16 years of being there. My mom had been laid off from her job, and decided that we needed a " new" start, which meant packing up and moving here, in very short notice. I'm pissed off to say the least. But, I guess I have to live with it.

I took my heavy boxes upstairs to my room to start unpacking. It's not a bad room, It pretty big actually with a couple of windows showing the neighborhood. I walked over to my closet and opened the door. I gaped at the space any girl would love. I've always wanted a walk in closet! Okay that's definitely a bonus. But that doesn't mean I'm happy about this.

" Taylor!" My mom called from downstairs. " Come meet the neighbors!"

"Are you kidding me?" I scoffed.

I reluctantly walked downstairs. The house was a little old so the stairs creaked with each step, annoying me.

"Dumb ass stairs." I muttered.

" These are the Griers." She said casually.

You could have told me we have company mom! She never tells me anything.

I looked at the family of six. I probably looked like I could care less, which I couldn't. But I always just blamed it on my bitch face syndrome.

The family looked pretty normal, two parents, four kids. But as I looked at them, one caught my eye. His face was kind of round, his hair dark brown and swooped. He caught my stare with gorgeous light blue eyes, and I couldn't look away. Until my mom started introducing them, and I snapped out of it. The boy chuckled to himself as he shook his head, and I blushed.

" This is Mr. And Mrs Grier, Skylynn who is seven, Will who is twenty-one, Nash who is eighteen, and Hayes who is sixteen."

Thank God, he's the same age as me. That just made things a lot easier.

I shook their hands, Ms Grier's hand soft, Mr Grier, Nash, and Will's firm, and Skylnn was cute with her little hand. I then came to Hayes.

" Hey" He said, with a smile. It was adorable, showing all his pretty white teeth.

" Hi, I'm Taylor." I said back, returning the contagious smile. And took his hand to shake.

I felt like I was going to throw up. He was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. There was a sparkle in his eye, and something in his smile that pulled me in, and I knew I liked him right away.

Hayes' POV

I thought this whole, going to meet our new neighbors thing was stupid, until I saw her. She was perfect to say the least. More than perfect. She had these adorable glasses that made me just want to hug her, and these hazel eyes that were unlike any other. And for some reason I had this feeling that I should get to know her a little more.