Chapter Fifteen

-Edited-

Taylor's POV

-----------------

I knew Sophia had her problems, but I had no idea they were this bad. I should have seen it, if I did maybe this wouldn't have happened...

So here we are at 8 am sitting at the bar in my kitchen, eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and lookin' ratchet. Neither of us got much sleep last night. I went to sleep fine, but Sophia was crying in her sleep and continuously woke me up.

My mom walked into the kitchen, she looks like she didn't get much sleep either. I don't blame her.

"Good morning sweethearts." She said in a sympathetic tone, kissing both of are heads.

"Morning." We said in unison, not even making an effort to sound happy. This day is not going to be fun.

"Ms. Jackie, what time is court?" Soph asked. I was wondering also.

"Four o'clock. But be ready about an hour earlier. We do not want to be late at all." If you're late for court it makes you look bad, and we can not afford to lose this case.

"Wait!" Sophia yelled.

"What!?" Me and my mom asked scared.

"Taylor! We have to get outfits!" She pulled on my arm.

"Jesus Christ." I breathed. "Sophia, that's only one of our problems. You still have to tell your boyfriend about all of this." I reminded her.

"Oh, right." She replied sadly, looking down. " Let's get ready so he can come over when he wakes up." I was not looking forward to telling Nash either.

We put our bowls in the sink before heading upstairs. Since we knew we would have to take showers and stuff after shopping, we just washed our faces and put on a touch of make up. I put on ripped dark wash denim shorts, and a grey Vans tank top. Soph put on pink denim shorts and a white tank that had pink and blue palm trees. (She's always loved the beach.)

By the time we were done it was 9:30, and Nash was probably already awake. So we did what we've been worried to do. Call him.

*ring*

"Hello." He answered.

"Hey, are you awake?" Sophia asked.

"I am now." He said sarcastically.

"Well, you need to come over here."

"Why?" He asked unsure.

"It's important."

"Fine." He whined. "Are you okay?"

"Not really." She sighed.

"I'll be there as soon as possible."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too beautiful." He said, which Sophia squealed because of after hanging up.

*end*

A little later we heard a knock at the door, which after a minute of arguing who would answer it, Sophia did. As soon as the door opened Sophia was pulled into a hug.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked worriedly, not letting go.

"We should probably sit down." She said leading him to the couch.

After a long story of everything That has happened in the past, and yesterday, we looked at Nash's expression that we had both been avoiding the whole story. He wasn't sad, he was pissed off. His face so red it looked like he got sun burnt.

"There is no way he's just getting away with this!" He yelled, standing up. "I'm gonna kick his ass!"

"Nash even though I would enjoy it, you can't just beat him up!" Sophia said. "Besides, we have court today, he'll be sentenced with child abuse."

"And what if he doesn't get sentenced!?" Nash asked. Obviously still considering kicking his ass route.

"I promise he will." She said grabbing his hand and trying to calm him down.

Nash leaned over taking Sophia's face in his hands, softly pressing his lips on hers and eventually making out until I coughed showing it was kinda awkward for me. They pulled apart not even caring that I was sitting two feet away while they decided to exchange saliva.

I just shook my head before standing up.

"Okay y'all, I have to go call my own boyfriend, to explain what all is happening. So I will just be in the OTHER room, while you continue to suck each others face off." I said rolling my eyes.

-

I grabbed my keys so me and Sophia could head out to the mall to get our outfits. I had called Cam earlier and explained the whole situation. Like Nash he was pissed off and basically ready to go kill Sophia's dad. I love that he cared about my friend even though he doesn't know her that great. It just proves how sweet he is.

After calming down a little he drove over to my house where him and Nash decided that they are coming to court with us. I was kind of happy because Sophia could use all the support possible. I even needed support, I have my mom, but it's different to have Cameron comfort me.

So me and Soph hopped in the car, automatically turning on the radio. A song was starting to play and right from the beginning we could tell that it was You and I by One Direction. Yes, we are fan girls. One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer our main bands, solo artists too because Ed Sheeran for life. But we love many more, Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, you name it. I guess we just love a lot of music in general. Not saying we don't fan girl over actors every now and then.

Anyways, we basically screamed the song instead of singing it. Only stopping when Zayn's high note came because you just have to respect it.

The song ended and another random one that we didn't really care about came on. After a little silence Sophia spoke up.

"Taylor, I'm nervous about this whole court thing." She looked over to me.

"Me too." I admitted. "But I'm sure everything will go our way." I said giving her a reassuring smile, even though I wasn't positive I was right.

-

Once at the mall we went into some fancy store that I have never been in since I've never had a reason. Sophia got a black half sleeve slim fit dress that had a bit longer length than usual and went to her knees, to be more appropriate. She also got some black pumps and gushed about how she would do her hair in some bun up-do thing she watched a YouTube tutorial for. I got a black pencil skirt, a white ruffled blouse with a black blazer to go over. Also getting black heels, but they were not pumps, just plain ones with a strap under my ankle.

We headed home to quickly get ready, knowing we couldn't be late. Taking showers, doing our hair and makeup took a while, but we somehow got done before Cam and Nash. So we sat on the couch impatiently waiting for them to show up.

Soon they did show up at around 4:20, looking sharp and very handsome. I can't say I didn't think Cameron was hot in a suit because he was. I had to steal a few kisses before we all piled in my mom's car.

After fifteen minutes of Cam teasing me in the car, we got to the court house. The place that holds Sophia's future.

__________________________________________________________________________

AHHHHHHHHHHH