VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Hey y'all it's Taylor. I know everyone who has depressing stuff in their story talks about this at some point in an authors note about bullying, self harm, etc. But mines a little more personal. To answer your first question, no, it is not about me.

In my story, Hayes commits suicide because of his relationship, that she has moved on and such. Well, coincidently this is what almost happened yesterday with my cousin. Just keep in mind that I am very close to him and I always have been since I was little. Even though he is five years older than me, and a guy, he would still play bratz (I hated barbies) with me, and play playstation even though he had to basically beat every level for me. And when he would pick me up on the fourwheeler every morning before breakfast and drive me around (We both lived on our families land). So basically it was very upsetting when I heard about it this morning.

He and his ex had been together for about two years. Don't get me wrong I love her to death, but she's way too over protective of him, and he's the same with her. Therefore they argued constantly. But still he proposed to her, and she said yes. They kept arguing, and eventually broke up. They still talk, and he still loves her. Like Hayes. But she doesn't want to be with him anymore. Like Taylor.

She recently started talking to a new guy. He got mad. And long story short. (I don't really want to go into details) Tried to commit suicide. He rethought it though and his mom and dad talked to him and he says he's fine. But as we all know, just because someone says that, doesn't mean they mean it.

What I'm trying to get at here is please don't ever think about suicide are any type of self harm. Please. You might think that no one would care if you died, but I've seen it happen to many times, and someone does care. I promise. If you do it to try to make some one feel bad for what they have put you through. Yes, they will be sad. But they'll get over it. What does that leave? Friends, family thinking they could have done something to prevent it. You think you don't have anything to live for, but you do. If you are self harming, you probably are doing it to try and have control of your pain. But you really aren't. You're letting other people control you. Making you feel this way. If you want control, you need to be strong and not let them push you around. Everyone is perfect in their own way. Who decided that a certain size or hair or anything. Is the definition of pretty. No one, it's just what society thinks, but it's not true. I know I get picked on behind my back, sometimes right in front of me. But I don't let it get to me at all. Do the same, be strong.

If you have any self harm thoughts, or are bullied feel free to message me because I will not judge you in any way shape or form. I will listen to you. I'm not kidding.

------------------------------------------------------

On another note my next chapter will be up soon.

I love all of you.

- xoxo, Taylor😘