Chapter Nineteen

-Edited-

I woke up in Cameron's arms smiling. Sometimes I can't even believe he's all mine. He's mine to kis and hold and do whatever I want with.

Sometimes I think about what it would be like if I hadn't gone to that party, I'd be alone. I mean I'd have Soph, but she has a boyfriend. I would have absolutly nothing to do evryday except cry over Hayes I guess.

Today we are all going out, except for Hayes of course. So I quietly snuck out of bed to get Soph to make breakfast for the boys.

She had a little trouble slipping out of Nash's grasp since he's a light sleeper.

We made French toast, fried apples, and hash browns and after about thirty minutes it was all done. So I made my way to wake up Cam as she went to wake up Nash.

"Cam wake up!" I whined jumping on him and attacking him with kisses.

"No." He said, tyring to be serious but I could see the smile trying to form on his face.

"I made food." I sang.

"Let's go." He said getting up and grabbing my hand.

-

Like always we had very interesting conversations at the table.

"So do y'all think unicorns are real?" Soph asked.

"No." Nash and Cam said in unison.

"Maybe, what if there's like an island with a bunch of unicorns we just haven't discovered yet." I said. "But hold on, II've been confused about this since I was a little girl." I paused. "Are jackalopes real?"

"Of course not!" Nash laughed.

"No babe." Cam chuckled.

"Are you serious!?" I asked.

"Yeah." They laughed.

"But they seem so realistic, they're just bunnies with horns, that's possible!" I argued.

They all just shook their head and continued eating.

-

After a shower I put on a light blue bandeau bathing suit with a black romper over it, and Sophia put on a white string bikini with a sundress. Nash and Cam had on random bottoms with shirts on.

Deciding to start out at the beach me and Soph laid out on our towels trying to get a tan.

That didn't last very long.

One second I felt the warm rays of sunlight on my skin. The next ice cold fucking water!

Soph and I screamed as loud as we possibly could, jumping up from the towels now soaked with cold water.

"Nash I hate you!" Soph yelled, pushing him back.

I jumped on Cam, but he just lowered me on to the sand, kissing up my neck.

"You love me." He said

"Maybe." I smirked.

He helped me up and we both ran into the water, soon followed by Sophia and Nash.

All of a sudden I was pulled under the icy water by Cameron. But as soon as I came up I dunked Cam under, laughing as hard as I could.

-

We were now sitting on a pier. The waves crashed against the poles and fish were reeled in every other minute. I simply enjoyed spending time with my friends and my boyfriend.